Allies Reset

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 18, 2013.

1. I had an ally I just bought reset by you in Sunday I think it was 29bill got refunded 772mill after the message "player has left the game" you say it's fixed I have no refund so I sent feedback and you say that you have no record. Please can you sort this out how come everyone else gets there ally back but I don't? Thanks In advance

2. It only applies to allies that were affected specifically due to a technical issue that occurred.

3. So just to clarify my ally reset was on purpose and supposed to happen? Thanks for the hasty reply

4. I haven't looked at your specific account but if you ally wasn't returned, than I'm pretty certain this is the case. Désolé, mon amie.

5. Sorry, me friend...nice touch.

It's ok, you win some you loose some. la vie continue

6. yes plz hurry and fix me kaw admin
    This reset has affected me massively. I jumped from 10m cs to nothing:(

7. Hi kaw_admin. Kindly look into the reset of one of my ally over the weekend. Would appreciate a reply for that. Thanks! ️

8. nice!!! :roll: :roll:

9. I don't know why people still complaining about this issue cuz for me it's an advantage to us. We get our refund when our ally left the game (which was mistakenly admitted by the devs) & now devs returned it to us with the same stats & lower in value. Now you can use the refunded gold either for upgrade or buy a new ally. So what still be the problem? If you selling before your ally but nobody wants it cuz it's way overpriced now cuz of this incident you can sell it much easy cuz it's 40%+ cheaper than the original price.
    So please have a positive comments & think outside the box.

10. Hi, I've got this beautiful message maybe an hour ago:

-lllWiHIII-UsC-IIIWiHlll- left the game and 30,216,431,874 gold was refunded.

I'm pretty sure this player was active not long ago in wars and ebs. I might not have had him for more than 15 days but he was one of my two active allies and I've lost around 96bn with this "event" happening.
    Can you please check what happened here?

Many thanks!

11. 40%? I was only refunded 300m when my 10b ally was reset

12. dont take to long

13. if its a system problem devs should give allies and full value back and let the others that lost there allies keep the 40% as a sorry for the problem

14. Thank you for your humor kaw admin