Allies Reset

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Horse **** if you ask me.

2. Please correct me if I'm wrong... Go ahead!

3. I've always told pro-pack allies do not reset as well. Even after some of mine reset I just figured I was told wrong. This game has given me way more than I lost. So I just put it in perspective, and maturely wrote it off as breakage.

I also was taught that allies reset. And investing in certain types of allies holds a certain risk, but I'm a noob and don't complain much. So...whatever. Maybe someone can find a old thread with the info.

4. Borderline post farming on a Kaw_Admin thread? Smart.

And they reset the pro packs. Which I'm 90% sure do not reset. Ever.

So your entire rant? Invalid. Now, shut your computer down, and let the nice devs work.

5. i have my ally reset during the last war. i just saw that i have 7b+ after war but no one hired my ally

6. So r u goin to take back the 40bil I got on the reset also?? Or just give me back my ally? Or u gunna take the full price of the ally I already paid for once already

7. I had a 25T ally reset, can I just have the gold instead of the ally? :p

8. Lovely, they do reset from what I've heard, but it's usually years after the player has gone inactive(about 3-4.)

9. Update we are restoring their value minus the amount you were refunded when they were reset.

10. For which type of allies and from when?

11. We are planning to give you the ally and restore their value to their value minus the 40bil you were refunded on reset.

12. I would still like to know why this is being addressed when MUCH bigger issues have arisen and been ignored completely. Such as the T4 reduction. If this is a community issue, then why were other issues ignored completely? Is this because LB had allies reset? Please answer honestly. The community deserves it.

13. You're still going on about that?
    Posting that here is off topic, and is an attempt to derail.

Js.
    :)

14. Let a mod or dev make that decision. Thank you ma'am.

15. We are focusing on this issue right now and that's what the thread is about.

16. I believe that's +1 point for me.
    Devs, do pro allies normally reset?
    Because several things things have been said in this thread.

17. Touché,
    My biggest concern was just letting the community know where loyalties lie.
    KaW,
    So what you're saying is that 100% of the hire value will be in the player's pool. Correct?

18. Thx for the updt

19. @Lovely

I believe that's off topic, pro pack allies being reset is not the topic at hand. Continuing to post that is derailing.

Just saying.

1 for me.

20. There were a number of account both pro pack and not pro pack that were affected by this issue.