Allies Reset

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 18, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

2. Looking into it, thanks!

3. Well, damn, Kaw. :lol:

4. Wow very nice thread gwen your truely one of kinda and im proud and glad your part of my life :) love you

5. @NaughtyGwen honestly best way.

6. Lol ppl keep askin devs - DO YOU RESET PROPACKS? And devs not answering, they totally dodging the question.

2nd of all - I never have been informed of allies mistakingly reset and I never had devs apologize to me over allies being reset! Ok if these allies are active, then devs should apologize but why do I get the feeling that these allies are not active.

Devs this is not right - do you plan to inform us all w 2 weeks notice of an ally being reset due to inactivity? It just appears that devs are catering to a group of players who are upset over reset accts. Resetting is part of the game and devs need to grow a spine.

7. No, we had a technical issue that reset some allies that were not meant to be reset. Cannot give any other information about why or what accounts were reset, just that it happened and we are fixing it.

8. Technical like silph called your ass and asked why you reset his/her/it's 2.5T 1k cs ally?
    [​IMG]

9. The problem here is transparency. It has obviously been ok to clear out allies until you upset certain people (presumably high paying users). Please lay out you logic for resetting allies in the future so there are no more questions.

10. The problem here is that there was technical issue where some people got reset who shouldn't have and we are fixing it.

11. I emailed y'all like a week ago about a Allie resetting and you all responded with we have fixed the problem and I didn't get nothing I didn't get my money back or Allie or reset money so why is this ???

12. Allies being unreset is unprecedented.

Personally speaking, I've always known that inactive allies can be reset anytime. Devs un-reseting inactives sounds suspicious to me.

The fear of having an allies reset on you keeps ppl from hoarding allies and thus keeps ally market moving. I also think ally market should be cleaned up - way too many inactives out there. I'm very disappointed in devs - no transparency and lacking integrity.

13. Thank you for your quick response to the issue about propack allies that happened earlier. Really appreciate what you have done.

14. Smh @ Machine you are loco 

15. Lol kaw was trevohawked

16. Panda George gif on this is what talking to Devs feels like is hilarious, absolutely brilliant

17. What would happen if someone spent the money it was refunded?

18. They will not respond about pro pack accounts in forums no employ of ata will admit in a public way that once u spend money on this game u become a costumer and therefore have certain rights to the product u purchased no matter wat the current tou stats ....

19. All allies are returned at their former value minus the refund amount and players keep the original refund.