Allies Reset

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 18, 2013.

1. @KaW

As you said, this was ACCIDENTALLY done. I believe what they are asking is, when you do reset allies, when it's done correctly, do pro packed allies get reset.

2. Ty devs you save my 100b 

3. Duh.. It's only an accident when allies in the trillions get reset. Otherwise screw you mid sized players.

4. Let's focus on the issue at hand.

5. [​IMG]
    Peace out! I'm better off not being informed of drivel like this.

6. And kaw wonders why it receives hate :lol:

When are the all Star Wars you talked about?

7. Ok seriously kawadmin, your just ignoring the question and playing us like fools. Stop it!

Answer this with a simple yes or no and stop trying to be all mystical about your answer

Under Normal circumstances. Non pro allies get reset leave game after a certain period of inactivity.

Does the same happen with PRO pack allies?
    Yes or no

8. Machine :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. simple yes or no.

10. This is what I read ... The market is about to be flooded with waaaaay underpriced inactive allies. Get buying all.

11. I love that first gif, machine. :lol:

12. Wait why don't you let them have the cash they got? That can help solve anger

13. I think kaw-admin is trying to communicate :roll:

14. **UPDATE 3:04pm PST**
    Allies are currently being updated and should be fully recomputed in the next hour.
    **_________________**

15. The fact that you guys keep falling for it is a joke within itself. Stop asking before I pass out from laughing too hard.

16. Talking to kaw admin feels like this

[​IMG]

I really hope you get a vague answer also when you think your spouse is pregnant.

Im out

17. Devs my account reset I was 20m cs!!! I grew this big in a week. Plz put me back, I was a attk build, HFBC. 14 trill in ally's, 100k of all pots.

18. Dear Kaw admin, one of my allies was restored to me in error. The ally you restored was actually stripped off me this weekend. He was then dropped by the new owner. Much as I'd love the ally back, it has been unfairly restored. Ty

19.  That is unbelievably honest.
    Respect to you naughtygwen! 