ALL PROUD AMERICANS COME HERE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by newname040313104, Oct 27, 2012.

1. nationalism is bad, m'kay?

2. @word Thats your problem. You want to "win" everything. Isn't it easy to admit that everyone contributed something and no one is greatest.

3. Another great and influential contribution which revolutionized war and transport.

Horses are thought to be first domesticad by central asians of the eurasian steppes.

4. no. that isn't my problem. i simply jumped into the discussion late and misinterpreted it. i was only putting forth facts, not trying to have a pissing contest.

but apparently, your problem is that you are too quick to judge people.

5. @Lycan

I can criticize your historical teaching across the pond just as easily as you criticize ours. There are obviously two teachings of it. But let me leave you with this...

"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." -Winston Churchill

6. You telling me that i have a problem with judging people shows that you actually got into a pissing contest :lol:

7. no. i merely felt insulted and responded in kind.

but keep it up. i am getting bored with the regs anyway.

8. Wow Buckeye, that's very fitting.

9. Lycan, just because a majority of the stupid nationalistic threads are made by Americans does NOT mean its only Americans. It doesn't even make it okay to say its always them. That's called stereotyping, something that has caused major problems in the world.

10. I didn't mean to insult. I assumed that you knew that everyone is a retard in the forums like me and you would adjust with its flow.

My bad

11. s'okay.

but you did turn my statement that "we are not number 1" to "you always have to be number #1"

12. MGK: not our fault there are a higher number of nationalistic dumb ***es per capita in 'MURICA.

13. I never said it was only Americans.

14. Does that mean you should go after every American because of them? No, that's ignorance.

15. @MGK, can you stop attacking me now?

16. @word Looked like it to me :roll:

17. don't roll your eyes at me. ever.

18. WhaT? You gonna shoot me in the eye? :roll: