ALL PROUD AMERICANS COME HERE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by newname040313104, Oct 27, 2012.

1. you ever see the movie "deliverance"?

2. Wait to go kruez

3. your apology will contain nothing but "squee squee squee squee" or i will not accept it.

4. not going to repeat myself.

5. Why? I didn't understand thst squee thingy. And you didn't tell me about the movie.

6. @Machinegun waaaaay back, the Internet was a British invention by Tim Burners Lee.

7. In the movie "deliverance" a couple of inbred hicks living in the mountains of West Virginia **** a city man at gunpoint while making him "squeal" like a pig. 

8. thank you, buckeye.

@MachineGun-qad- i don't think you are at max allies bonus. and you don't have any sdp. these two things make me sad for 2 reasons. first, i didn't realize i was arguing with a "special" person. second, stripping you would be a waste of time.

9. @lycan I'm sorry. I should've made myself clear enough. What i meant was the popular websites like google,facebook,youtube,twitter.

10. @word I'm glad you realized that you can't make me squee squee

11. still gonna farm ya, piggy.

12. [​IMG]

1. If you read my wall, you should know that you're not the first one.

2. Secondly, you can't farm me. You're not on that level. You dont have the skills and class to farm me. I know a person when i see him, and if he can make me squee squee or not. You're not one of them.

13. @OP, that's all very nice that your grandfather did his share to save the world from Hitlerism, but boy did you ask for it. With a comment like that you deserve to be perms farmed.

14. you saw through by bravado. i can't farm you. you are too small. it would go against my sense of fair play. :cry:

15. ...on the other hand...you are virtually the same size as my alt.

16. Yup, as i said. You dont have that class and skill. You already gave up :lol: