Admins should be able to veil inactives

Discussion in 'Wars' started by williamwallace2, Jan 10, 2013.

1. I agree admin should definitely have more duties. This being a possible duty. I would love to see a thread dedicated to many other duty for admin ideas. Moose, take hints for your next thread eh?

2. As mentioned... opt IN button. Problem solved!

3. I see this causing problems. Admin duties are already in play. The "wall me if you are going to war" and kick if no response Problem solved. Then farm if there is a "I'm in response" but no show. Problem solved

4. No support. This could easily be abused

5. Support

6. Yes I agree a war opt in option would be better, but after asking its not there so must not be possible. It does need a better way.

7. Support, I like the idea. Or an opp in spell.
    One of the two would make ee wars much better.

8. Support, though the people should still have an ability to unveil, in case they become active again, or an admin has it out for them.

9. They should be able to do that

10. I have no support to this, some people here are just bandwagonning with Moose and the other supporters. First of all if a member was inactive the last EE war then just kick him simple as that. Sedond you wouldn't know if a member is going to be inactive or not because usually we all just say "Hey I'm gonna be active for the next war". Third think about this, giving an admin permission to veil you but the thing is you were actually going to be active. I personally wake up like 10 minutes before war, the veil only applies BEFORE THE MATCH UP so think again.

No support, you need to think again go back to school.

11. No support. No more crutches

Manage your clan better.

12. Support.

To those saying it could be abused, admins should be trusted or they shouldn't be admin.

To those saying be more active. Not everyone is super active and emergencies happen. This allows you to control war without losing members.

Best thing would be an opt in. This would be a decent second option.

13. The stupidity in this thread. How would you know if there is going to be an emergency or not not alot of clans know their members in real life. Thats why it is an emergency it is out of nowhere. And again THINK AGAIN! The veil only works before the match up is done. Omg seriously (/)_-

14. *sigh*

If something went wrong and a player was down to do all wars and doesn't turn up for the first you would then have the option to veil him for further wars.

People can get messages through 3rd party apps or through friends they know in game.

Whatever, plenty of ways it could be useful.

Of course, in the above examples you have the option of kicking the member instead of veiling him but its a decent alternative to having to kick players.

15. I am with moose in support of this

16. Admins need more duties, yes. This? No. Sorry but at no time during wars (with my two other accts) would I put up with inactivity without prior notice. Other ways or ideas Plz share but veiling I disagree with

17. @Ben

Waste of space. Enough said. Swap him with a useful member, veiling members is stupid no matter what anyone says.

18. Can an admin veil me from work tomorrow plz.

Thanks.

And change my title to "hungover".