Admins should be able to veil inactives

Discussion in 'Wars' started by williamwallace2, Jan 10, 2013.

1. The ideas nice but i see power abuse your deciding that another player can't war if (for example) they're active and planning to be on to war... Seen things like this before if an admin has an issue that player then can veil them with out there consent right before sign up ends...
    Just saying god knows i see and understand why the ideas useful and i even want it. To a point. But bad idea :/

2. Of course we have. We all participate in these wars, many of us plan them. Leaders are online in advance to go over who will be active and who needs to be kicked. Most of us plan ahead and have a set roster. It's all a part of good organization and war planning. Make a roster. 2.5 hours before war, kick anyone not on the roster and not veiled. Their problem, not yours. If you can't do the work necessary to EE, don't EE or be prepared to be out-smarted by your opponent who DID prepare.

Do not support this idea even in the slightest. It's just another way to make things "easier", and there are way too many outlying factors that could screw it up.

People being inactive and not veiled, or being kicked because they didn't veil, is a part of the strategy. Take strategy away, take part of the game away. Or we might as well just hit an EB.

And yes, this is also coming from someone who has been screwed in EE war by inactives. This would make it easier. I don't want easier.

3. Lol as soon as moose supports every one else does!