Admins should be able to veil inactives

Discussion in 'Wars' started by williamwallace2, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Prior to war sign up, warriors with EE who are not active at the time may have to be kicked to prevent overmatching and leaking. Would help if admins had privilege of veiling them, rather than kicking.

2. They should veil a day or so ahead.

3. That's why there is a 72-hour veil spell..

4. No just no

5. Actually, I like the idea

6. Admins can then
    1. Veil inactives, this making war more fun

And

2. They can veil screw ups who can't fight.

Admins need more responsibilities IMHO

Support!

7. Wait more stuff for me to do???? ๎๎๎ support

8. They shouldn't even have a veil spell. You should have to join a war after your clan signs up. Veil spell is very unnecessary and causes way more problems. Clans should have to sign up for war, then members "join" in the time before rosters lock. Admins can monitor how many people they have signed up during this period. Once the roster locks, two hours before war, if you have enough, you have enough, if you don't, you don't. Simple.

9. Support, however if it's like this, just to cover all grounds - if you leave THAT particular clan you lose veil. As well, if an admin in a clan makes a mistake you can still fix it. All of course if it happens before roster lock

10. I'm rather "on the fence" about this
    [​IMG]
    Ok in all honesty, I like the idea for strategy. However, it can easily be abused to "screw" someone if they're visiting and just want a war for fun or mith and get denied as a joke.

Overall not a bad idea though.

11. Oh and would the owner have to veil inactive admins or can admins veil each other?

12. Lol, this could be great. Go to random clan and get adminship. Then next EE war veil everyone not admin, and they not have any say or anything whatsoever, just have to accept it...

On a side note, maybe make it only if majority of all admins vote for someone to be veiled, then it could work? But even if owner only it would be too much power...wait what am I saying? Maybe owner only should be able to.

13. I like this idea too. You may have a valid point.

14. @Madness,

Any serious clan wouldn't just hand admin out. That's not how it works when you start playing the game with real players๎„

15. anyone who opposes this has obviously never had to kick, moved or been kicked to lose EE.

16. No. Just kick them. Unlucky if they are inactive.

Wait.. Moose supports??? Ima support also!

Joke. Still no.

1/100 suggestions, never happen.

17. Support fully.