abssyal blade

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IE__DragonBorn__IE, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Why won't he be doing fod when he get bigger? Can you even get 200mil cs? Sasuke is a fool but he's right because he was responding to the op who has small stats like me that sword sucks for me.

2. @Anarchy

look! Another 5 year vet too scared to grow his build. Easy to talk crap when your build is total crap and no one gives a rat's ass about you.

Sorry my success in Kaw upsets you. 

3. Sasuke has the year badge sure but I've probably been more active than him in my 3 years badges don't mean anything.

4. @grizzly

Year badges with crappy stats means you suck and thus you shouldn't be giving bad advice to people.

5. I'm glad you succeed somewhere in life.

6. Nothing wrong with my advice I don't know about yours but that's on you not me.

7.  for the "most" part they don't

What I can't stand are coward EB fairies who'll never PvP (non event)/OSW or when they do it's ONLY with a huge alliance, then when they get big enough to stomp smaller players they act like they're KAW badasses and have been PvPing (non event) OSW the whole time.

....worse then event build droppers

8. Gotta love it how jealous noobs like Anarchy try to console themselves by assuming big players are big fat losers in real life.

Dude, not only Kaw, but I make more money than you and get better women. Learn to accept your lameness.

9. What's an event build dropper? Sorry for showing my noob.

10. @Todd.

Not sure who you are referring to. For me 80% of my KAW time has been spent in OSW.

What I can't stand are little crispy builds acting like they are superior to bigger ones because of all the alleged "EB fairing" they do.

If you don't like some big build's attitude, grow and teach them a lesson.

11. Someone who has amassed much equipment, upgraded it all, then drop their build to get a BFE advantage over newbies

12. Ah I see like a guild Hansel or whatever

13. @grizzly

An event build dropper is a big player who sells his build during an EE season but maintains his high level bfa/bfe so he can do incredibly well against small noob builds and win an event. Look at NotTom during and after season 5.

14. @Todd

You can answer a question without quoting miles and miles of text. Don't be lazy.

15. ...drops build not sell it

16. Ok

17. I

Support

Todd

18. Frog is like an oracle of wisdom, he's even a forum expert. Anything this winner can't do?

19. Lose?

20. Frog believes that because he has the -oh-so-relevant stats, that makes him a better player, and by extension, a better person than anyone smaller than himself.

What frog doesn't realize it that it just makes himself look like an idiot in front of hundreds of people who refuse to enter his brainless arguments.