abssyal blade

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IE__DragonBorn__IE, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Sorry op, not a big secret to getting it easily. Took me 60 fod to get the dang thing. I did 2-3 fod a day for a month.

2. Luck of the draw.

3. You can have mine.

4. The abyssal blade will always be my favorite piece of equipment. It's strength alone is worth the effort to acquire.

@OP

Believe it or not, It's difficulty now is much easier than what it used to require. When figure of death was first released, it was multiple times harder to earn the blade.

It took me 3 months and by the time I was done, I had amassed 20k of both spells of amnesia and blizzard when I acquired it!

Was good gold too when devs allowed their sale in the marketplace. Fail once, try try again! Good luck man.

5. You forgot the 15 minute wait. Or else they would've been in there for less than 4 hours :lol:

6. Favorite piece of equipment but isn't equipped :?:

7. That depends. Abyssal is very strong and grows with stats. Yes it decays with troop count. If you're really nitpicky like I get sometimes, you have it equipped when troops and spies high, and switch it out around half bar. Really fun to do in 1v1s especially when trying to get that initial pnz to sit on the target.

If they are quick hitting back etc and you are trading xtals, it would be much better to stick with a static piece of eq. I've done both. Both can work.

Yes it isn't a very huge boost comparably, but it can make a fairly significant difference.

8. If it hasn't been said yet drop rates are somewhat based on your build type. Spy builds have the highest, then hybrids, and lowest is attack build.

9. ^Where are you getting this info?

10. I think people with EE level 5 have the best chance...

11. This is correct. Although the evidence is anecdotal, it seems to be true. I suspect it has to do with damage done to EB. Assassinations seem to do more damage than attacks on a stat for stat basis

12. ^Yes, let's all believe it without the person supplying a source lol.

13. A source for KaW data?

14. My dog is the source. Just ask him.

15. I like tomato sauce

16. Potato sauce > tomato sauce

17. And we have a loser!

18. After I dont know how many fods I got it by hitting twice and falling asleep

19. No we have a potato

20. Isn't this just mashed potatoes or am I missing something... But now I'm curious why there isn't such a thing as mashed tomatoes, or is there??

Somehow tomatoes are the secret ingredient to the abyssal blade, hope this helps OP.