Abandon Ship?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Kasama, Dec 27, 2016.

1. I'd stop if I were you Killer because you're just making yourself look stupid. You had your whole SA group hitting two people whilst you were in a hte clan. But when your group collapsed you joined AoE to hide behind. You didn't destroy any clan either as it was literally 7 days old and we didn't have enough members to keep going, you were irrelevant to us so tone that ego down a little... it doesn't suit your face.

2. Who's hiding? I'm right here. You can stay out of it and mind your business. I was hittin my event Goal now ALL my attention is on them asides from RL. Jackson/Devastation/ApexOfDeath/AOD__RUTHLESS__AOD/CantbeatdisBFA needs to stop acting hard. Don't hit what you can't beat in a 1v1. He's scared to use 1 account so he cried to all of his boyfriends.

3. Lmao fairplay Apophis, your the ONLY one hitting me. Haven't had inc all day off of that idiot killer guy... He's too busy pinning on hte lmao.

4. Really? Haven't had inc since you posted that dumbass.

5. I was bored lol how's your allies doing btw?

6. Really, Check your Alts

7. See me hitting ebs? Nah. Don't need allies.

8. Btw that was me who just Zeroed you so nobody gets my credit nub.

9. And? I'm not even playing KaW and that's my fourth alt. It's much more effective when I zero you when you're tryharding a hte lmao.

10. You're just so pathetic. I could zero you for 6 hours without saying anything and you scout me 10 times and gloat like a big man. You fat weirdo.

11. I'd like to point out you said that people were hitting your members for "no raisin" perhaps if you'd offered some raisins they would have stopped.

12. Just realized someone beat me to the joke...well played.

13. You know noobs can't spell or they hate raisins and that's a hate crime 

14. I hate raisens. I had one of those giant containers of an odd assortment of things raisens, m&ms and cashews for some reason.
    Made my friend eat all the raisens. Raisens? No thanks

15. What have I just started

16. Did u kick his ass? ...."Sorry little twerp, better eat these mother ******* raisens before i kick your ass" ....Something like that? (that little punk)

17. No need, he's one of the crazies who actually likes raisens, what?

18. I think we can l agree that the Jews are to blame.

19. What a weirdo ....shoulda beat his ass anyways :|