Abandon Ship?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Kasama, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Just because one acts self aware does not mean they lack insecurities. I for example have a member the length of a large tic tac.

2. Intentional hypocrisy.

3. I'm the smallest account I've got.your not big by any means

4. ^Sureeeeeeeeeeeeee

Have fun posting with your tic-tac main lmao

5. Self awareness does display a likely presence of confidence which is the opposite of insecurity. I'm not claiming to have zero insecurities, rather I'm claiming to not have insanely pronounced insecurities as you had suggested. You are right that everyone has insecurities.

6. Nice change of tone, you aren't taking control though. Your insecurities will hinder your every attempt, as they have been doing in this very thread.

7. Wait Kasama is this your main? You call me a tic-tac haha

8. You missed the "tic-tac main" and the part where you deny my claim.

Smh, you've never done this before.

It's okay, I'll help you since you're new to this.

Welcome to forums btw.

9. Did my member inspire the use of tic tac as a means of measurement?

10. This has been a fun use of an hour.

11. I'm just happy to be able to have an impact on the speech and linguistic mannerisms of random people.

Namely you.

12. So now I'm just part of "random people"? I thought we had something special.

13. "Namely you."

Nice a show of 'confidence' keep it up and some people may actually be fooled.

14. I'm incapable of showing confidence though. After all I have such massive insecurities that I can't function for fear of what happens when I do stuff.

15. If I ever met you in RL I'ld make you be my girlfriend :)

16. Ellipsis typically need 3 dots... he only used two... (the dot after the etc doesn't count that's a full stop)

...Just sayin

17. That was bugging me too but I was to "insecure" to comment on it

18. Ashesgotjokes :lol:

19. You're an idiot op. A fat useless idiot