AAH & DeVasT4TioN Vs Ya__Judgment__FI

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *BottomNuggets (01), Jan 8, 2013.

1. YAFI just slappin more tough guys eh? They all give up in the end. Ask OS and IG, they'll tell ya.

2. Re: AAH

ummm dummy regardless 1 its a game 2 its still fake gold and i have had way more successful actions on u then u had on me so yeah have funnnnn

3. Re: AAH

uhhh no that statement was for anyone that reps and says this and that about another clan but is silent about there own ...

4. Re: AAH

Ah thanks for the clarification 

5. np i actually have respect for some of u guys and yafi it self ...

6. Never give up. Fight alone, ally-less/potless if needed. Never give up. Stand up. Outgunned or not fight until the end.

7. Re: AAH

Lol ikr. I know ur trying to force me to buy dp's but then u would fail each and every hit. I don't wanna ruin the fun for u beginners. Enjoy for now. 

8. ha ha ha :lol: :lol: man u r so :cool: ...... :lol: :lol:

9. Re: AAH

Stupid alts

10. Re: AAH

Well just a few words! I am not an alt and a bit tired with those stupid and useless threads. As to know how this never ending OSW is doing no need to blablabla! Just have a look on clans involved and make up your mind! Remember how scary and strong AAH was once and how it looks now... Facts should speak for themselves .... Cheers and happy kawing 

11. Re: AAH

Cannot believe how popular this thread has become, made by some attention seeking noob. I'm done with all the trash talk rubbish (although it can be fun), let's just get on with fight at hand an quit the talking. I have been guilty of this I know.

12. Re: AAH

།༜།ᎩᎪ_JUDGMENT_FེᎥ།༜། I'm a main - jelly?

13. Re: AAH

What a strange place this is. I get hit all day and I hit out all day it's a war. people in it fight people not shut up or join in. anyone that thinks

Ⱥ β Ⱥ N Đ θ N Ⱥ Ł Ł H θ Ƿ Ɇ 
    ༺Տ թ Ɏ Տ Ɏ N Đ l· C Â Ⱦ Σ༻

Is dead I think your find we are alive stripped but still kicking.

14. Re: AAH

Hi all KAW community, first of all HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Anyway, jus to say, there so much crying and whinning for the said clan tat are involve in OSW with YAFI.. There also lots of allegations, that YAFI is dead, there no incomings n blah blah blah.. Well we have already make known our war tactics.. No inc doesnt mean we dont focus on u.. Well like appleseeds says, we have own very own tactics that we play..

Today, we make a major strip on a player from the other side, and true engh, he called quits after getting stripped by us.. So lets give him a big hug and ensure his goodbye is well deserved..

So to all KAW community, we don't need to lie in forum to get attention.. As u see appleseed responds to every post here, they are backed with facts.. So be witness, that we have played the game that it should be played.

For those who disrespect our past war opponents, pls refrain from making your comments.. Our past opponents deserve that respect to be brave enough to war us unlike those who only brave to hide behind alts.

Happy kawing!!

15. Re: AAH

Nice... thanks for the beautiful thread op. Yafi all the way.

16. Re: AAH

@TheLastOneAlive: I don't recall ever seeing it said anywhere that y'all are dead, I could be mistaken but I haven't seen it in a forum. Also, it's good to see you show some respect to past opponents we all play this game to have fun I mean after all that's the point of a game and I know trash talking is part of the game but after a war is over I don't see the need to keep bashing one side or the other regardless of who is doing it I think people should respect their opponents and just move on to the next objective lol maybe no trash talk on walls or forums should be a mutually agreed upon cf condition... Just my thoughts. Anyway hope everyone has a good day

17. @Delta There is a thread, look for it >.<

18. Re: AAH

Guess I must be a target again bc finally getting some inc plz keep me in ca guys 

19. Re: AAH

lol We don't put enemy Target in CA until you got strip. :roll: :roll: :roll:

20. Re: AAH

Appleseeds it's pretty funny that u had all this talk bout me not having pots and guess what u have no sdp's and 1 adp... Make it a lil tougher on me plz!