AAH & DeVasT4TioN Vs Ya__Judgment__FI

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *BottomNuggets (01), Jan 8, 2013.

1. ummm that is a no aah have not merged into our clan and as for them being dead or runners ask them not me again i am a devastation member not aah

2. Re: AAH

Kodiak seems to be inspired by us. Look at the way he's talking. I only hope to see him talk the same way after a few weeks. Time will prove it

3. and also can ppl not in yafi plz get off there **** s and get on ur own clans **** stop saying how great there clan is and say how great your clan is darn i am so tired of ppl saying how great someone else clan is so awesome but yet nothing about there own clan shows how much they respect there clans ....

4. Simple fact for you is

Your clan harbours the majority of AAH.
    That's more than sufficient reason to war. And when we war, we don't stop. ;)

5. Re: AAH

Remember you said this ;)

We love it that you guys are behaving like AAH, willing to war for years. Our clan have been in OSW for the past 2 years at least. :lol:

Good luck.

6. ummm that is fine not saying anything about us warring just saying we are devastation not aah ...

7. Re: AAH

Someone looks pissed 
    are u like, " omg!!! How did yafi find out all that?" 

8. Ok ok we believe you.

Almost half your clan is AAH and but your clan is not AAH. :lol:
    Yes everyone here believes you :p

9. umm no dont really care lol

10. Re: AAH

Btw nightmare pays good.  I thought u forgot to pin urself, too much forums bruh?!

54m/hit with 13dps. Perfect. 

11. lmao u are proud of urself u made it thru 7 times lol and u got me there lol u made 53m of fake gold idiot a hit o crap ur rich now in fl ha ha ha ha

12. un like u i made all mine thru on attks khan lmao lmao

13. huh? :shock: :shock: :shock:

14. Stop making threads about this war, especially if you're hiding behind an alt. There's no need to broadcast wars like this, if you're interested in what's happening then actually join the war on either side.
    Respect to ya__judgment__fi from me for sure and happy kawing

15. Re: AAH

So you're saying jac and I aren't apart of the yafi family?

16. Even though this post is flattering, it doesn't worth anything if you do not post with your main. BTW, most of us are on DeV.

Respect to Yafi as stated before.

Happy KaWing

17. Re: AAH

What a noob lol. I thought u were playing this game for KaW gold? Or ru getting real gold from somewhere ? Who's the idiot here?

18. Ohh also, this thread seems biased to us >.> war news are supposed to be neutral.

19. Re: AAH

[​IMG]
    Lets see how this plays out..