AAH & DeVasT4TioN Vs Ya__Judgment__FI

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *BottomNuggets (01), Jan 8, 2013.

1. Re: AAH

DEV for us are only the actual DEVelopers of this game. 

2. Re: AAH

Idk who started the trash taking but I was def part of it!  and I love it on both sides! Now everyone shut up, fight and someone hit me already!!! I NEED INC 

3. Re: AAH

Cool story brah godlike..but you can your boasting and throw it off a cliff k thanks.

4. Re: AAH

The OP said that we do not show aah or Devastation respect and all I did was tell you the reason why we don't. So don't come on here crying that we don't show you the respect you deserve. You have earned what you are receiving

5. ha ha ha ummm no crying where do u see crying agian get ur facts straight ....and actually we can care less if u guys respect us or not ...also umm i have recieved barely any incs since war has started ... i have had more incs in doing ee wars then in osw ....

6. Re: AAH

Directed at your clan as a whole not just you

7. Re: AAH

I'm liking the way this is turning out
    [​IMG]

8. Re: AAH

Aww it lied to mehz said it was gif. Bakk 2 lUrk1ng

9. Re: AAH

That one said the same thing to me...

10. Re: AAH

Still waiting..... 

11. Re: AAH

You know I don't hit my old clannies 

12. Re: AAH

^so creative

13. Re: AAH

Ahhh again. Bro u always post when I'm abt to

14. Re: AAH

It'd be better than no one hitting me!

15. Re: AAH

Come on peeps 3 hits u gotta have someone else up to pinning me

16. As far as we are concerned, clan devastation is mostly AAH. It is a clan that AAH pulled in to fight, although the original intention was purely for EE War. They know the risks, but they chose to fight. In a way, they stood for themselves.

As far as trash talk goes, it is part of the game. ;)

As for Kodiak, we are now currently on a certain target. YAFI is always on someone. When there's little incoming on you, you better start scanning your mates ;)

17. Re: AAH

I agree with Anarchy on page 1

I don't hide behind alts.

You have something to say... Say it. Otherwise no one cares.

18. Re: AAH

i fully agree with u swabia

19. regardless how u guys look at it we are devastation with aah members here yes but we are still devastation not aah ...

20. Re: AAH

Atleast 50% of ur clan is AHH