A Sincere Apologie to IMMORTAL DEATH DEALERS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _BlueHawk_, Feb 4, 2013.

1. You're damn right, pizza.

2. Lmao. Musang is a bloody prince. You are a turd. You can polish your stinky argument all you like, but it's still crap.

All clans deal with a moron like you. You aren't special, just stupid.

3. Wait OP's clan attacked someone because they thought someone in their clan was an alt? Am I missing something?

4. Mach, Mutiny thought -Rocknrolla- from IDD was claiming Rocknrolla from Mutiny as his alt. I believe the misconception came from vaspin although I'm not sure how they came to believe it.

As for you vaspin, you attacked me after you posted your butthurt rant in this thread so you clearly knew there was a cf declared. You're lying in a pathetic attempt to make yourself appear to be the victim when in fact you're perpetrator in this whole incident. You don't deserve a cf and you won't get one from me until I feel you do.

5. Cherry read your clan wall page i was never granted any cf of any kind at any time

6. And it was mistake id. Read wall post i clarified that it was before osw even started

7. Cherry we believed it because our rnr got farmed by them and supposedly ur rnr said that our rnr was his alt

8. Vaspin, you were on a list on IDD clan page durning the war for separate CF I believe, meaning you weren't under the CF on clan Mutiny.

9. 

10. Vaspin just reset it would save everyone time.Seriosully ur gonna put 2 clans at war and not even apoligize

11. I did apologize and have apologized several times; its also on my profile banner.