A Sincere Apologie to IMMORTAL DEATH DEALERS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _BlueHawk_, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Good job IDD guys an girls an where is my chick prinn

2. good I love this thread....made me laugh all day....so entertaining. ANYWAY...I had fun in osw and I love y'all IDD and friends 

3. oopsie...just realized I'm on my alt haha....see musa...I'm already confused with just two acct...don't know how u do it lol

4. Vaspin your apology to me is a non apology. Your actions in my news after cf was declared was uncalled for. Your tantrum in this otherwise peaceful and respectful thread (although amusing) was ignorant and asinine. Also there the matter of my cf fee...

Robswan; likewise. Ty for your support as well. Good luck on your scouting achievement lol

5. I never got cf from anyone. Mutiny got cf and i was pit up on IDD clan page. Ive never got cf or even asked to apologize nothing. I realized i messed up and apologized on my own cherry.

6. Sorry, Vas. Gotta side with IDD here.
    I have been there, I know them. They wouldn't do it without a reason so tell us, what did you do?

7. I posted threats i could not back up and bad language and hurt full dirty messages on walls.

8. That's very very baaaaad

9. Then obviously you aren't apologizing for "nothing"

10. I know it was wrong even though lots of people both sides was doing it. Ive been apologizing and taking my beating like i deserve however people want me to rest and im the only one from the osw that i didn't even start. All of mutiny including those that started osw got cf but me

11. Because you hit and talked **** after CF was called...

12. Oh belle i know im apologizing for lots of what i did its not nothing. Im just saying i wasn't the only one doing it and got same posts back. But entire clan get cf and im still farmed so i didn't give in at first but realized i needed to personally say sorry cause it wasn't nice.

13. Let me be clear again. I was not included in cf. i was kicked from mutiny and continually farmed after idd gave mutiny cf.

14. Hahaa maybe IDD thought you were a runner.
    Talk to mutiny about it!

15. No they know i was not runner i was in mutiny when they did cf. they posted cf musang excepted then i was kicked from mutiny after idd put me on clan page.

16. Lol don't believe it

17. This is too funny though 

18. Lol they wouldn't without a reason

19. Deni good thing i didnt pm u about any bad stuff i had to say at IDD during the war

20. Any case it sont matter i just wanted to be clear that i didn't get CF and start something again. I never had CF in first place. So now im apologize to each person i offended if they have me unblocked and will listen.