A Sincere Apologie to IMMORTAL DEATH DEALERS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _BlueHawk_, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Yup i know im a tool and a troll and what ever you can come up with. Mostly sorry to my zaft mates uaing threats and hurting long time friends ships like swiggy, dags, hrr sorry buddies

2. Was a good war. I had alot of fun. Much respect to doom2u and the_demon_swagg who were regulars in my news feed.

ISS was, once again, a pleasure fighting with you. ISS_SUCCUBUS girl you rock! So much fun having you guys in cc.

Jesus you too hun, thx for the support.

3. Well i already sent apologies in forums, walls, pm, and profile banner. Im never resting. Ive already sone all i can so it on IDD for next step.

4. Also cherry you not even in IDD now so why you still spy me. Guess you ask for apologies then get it and still don't mater. Ow well i tried.

5. I understand being farmed for osw wall banter for those involved im osw. However, why is it that all the friends from outside clans want to farm also. Ain't that how osw happen in first place.

6. Aplogie? Its apology. Just saying. :)

7. Vaspin do you think people in IDD aren't allowed to leave? I feel sorry for you bc every time you speak I can't help but think you're semi retarded.

8. They can leave. It's not idd in osw its friends or friends that had nothing to so with osw. Beside i was part of osw all should be pardoned not blame on one person. Cause want to blame i didnt hit first and joined in osw after it started.

9. Well its been 40 minutes since last attack/spy. They either asleep or feel sorry for me either way ill take the break and hope for the best and a cf on my butt as I'm running the other way.

10. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grats IDD..

New Age

11. Congrats to idd! Always a pleasure to talk with you cherry :D

12. Nope not over spoke too soon inc from itisshambles

13. Inc robsom

14. Spelled my name wrong man 

15. And it's only scouts :) working on my scouting achievements 

16. Vaspin since you blocked me I guess I'll keep attacking you 

17. You got blocked too! Good to know I'm not alone...

18. I unblocked. I only blocked cause my friends say hi on my wall and got followed for no reason so i was try to block link.

19. >:0 I missed another osw and IDD! Ah man.