A Declaration of MORE War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Archados, Oct 5, 2012.

1. We have warred all kinds of noobs and big serious clans in the past, really ADHD, not even some of the complete nubs that stood on the opposite side at times sucked this much. For fucks sake i was excited this might be fun, but inc empty and when its not empty it's atkbuilds pinning my hansels atktroops. *sighs*

WisdomPure EViL

2. By more coordinated do you mean having your entire team not fight back? That's the only coordination I have seen from ADHD. The only thing I can give you guys credit for is the strategy of not hittin anybody to hide sleep times. It is hard to be a 100% certain on a persons sleep time with no incoming to go off of. Your boss said you weren't allowed to respond here anymore 

3. Pretty funny how I'm not hitting the ebs and u say we aren't hitting u but yet I have managed to repot over night and upgrade. Hmmm it must be Christmas. I'll make sure to send Santa a thank u card for this gold that is just coming from nowhere 

4. want to know what is also funny?...

how pure evil have gone to pot. im sitting here, reading this forum and thinking "yeah ok i can see archys thinking behind all of this" but then i think a little more and realise dammmnn pure evil need to pull something big and spectacular outta the bag in the next few months. otherwise there will be tumble weeds blowing through your CC and your accounts getting dusty. :twisted:

best thing about all this, is that touchedbyajanitor (yes children beware STRANGER DANGER) has already offered out a CF on the ground terms that we help pure evil "terrorize"kaw.

now kids, please dont tell me i have to qoute J.K Rowling and tell you that "A fear of a name, only creates the fear itself" because THAT is all pure evil are. A NAME. and you who are foolish to fear it will never raise above it, but fall at its feet. the differnce between A.D.H.D and pure evil is - we are one, we are united and we will not fall. sooooooo alls i have to say now is this -

come at me brah' my news is empty and my regen is full :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. Bandaid forgive me. I honestly didn't see your upgrade. I start with ADHD top account and work my way down when hitting . I never make it as low down the list as you. In fact I didn't realize how small you were until you said you upgraded and I just looked at your cs. You upgraded from a little tiny  acct to a slightly different  account? You will get no more arguing from me. I take no pleasure in war talking with a player your size. I wish you luck in your decimation of Pure Evil 

6. "I start with top ADHD account and work my way down" 

Sal are you ******** me?

Where's your co-ordination there? Don't you guys know how to apply pressure? To find that weak link who will leave? That will then no doubt plant a seed of doubt about this war in others heads in the clan?

A human brian is easy prey if you know how. Clicking the assassination button or the steal button is only 1/5 of the war dear.

Wake up and realise that you ain't very good at this.

7. @n4m3.... Cute speech. Give us an update on what you newsfeed and bar looks like now

8. Roxy your entire clan is the weak link 

9. Op do u have a main?

10. Wow ADHD members are quick to defend themselves.

Just sayin!

Put if u going to war, your all pure spies, no allies and potless. You've technically already lost. Because their is no point fighting

11. Sal,
    If ADHD were as weak minded as the rest of the Kawmunity, we would be bending over and kissing PE ass. So please stop with the weak sauce bull ****. and I find my cs to he pretty good for only hitting one or two ebs a week, tops. I don't play this game to grow. I play to see threads like this made buy weak minded, directionless, wannabes.

12. Lol its a game but if u dare war my home clan

13. Val I'm sure your not entirely 100% inbred and dumb.

Pure spy's were built for war. Just because you don't have nothing to loose and everything to gain, it doesent not mean pure spy's are useless.

Tell me? Who's burns the pots that preps the victim for a strip. Who can irratate their victim more?

You sir, it seems, have alot of learning to do when it comes to a pure spy build 

14. Will this b like another farm fest archados? Except it's one clan instead of random ppl for points 

15. Glorious! Kaw needs more chaos.

16. I have pure spy builds myself foxey lol.

But I war with either my hansel or attack build, WITH allies, an when you sleep all my acc pound you, btw they all have the same name ;) so you don't know any different.

Lol I only said what? Seems pure evil are winning. Don't get too upset.

17. Dont know about actual war. But in terms of trash talk, foxey is beatin **** out of everyone :lol:

18. ^couldn't have said it better myself :lol: