A Declaration of MORE War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Archados, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Pe have failed to strip the majority of us..... Buying our allies and waiting 20min before they hit was very nice of them, giving us plenty of time to bank. They have successfully kept roxy pinned, but that's it. Any other inc we've had has been futile and pointless..... Keep they scouts coming dumbass

2. So you admit that all you have gotten from me is failed incoming (which is largely untrue, but beside the point), yet you feel the need to give me a lesson in war on how you can pin a spy with fails.... Hmmm that's a whole lot less intelligent than I was expecting from you. Maybe just don't talk next time.

Second, ADHD was the one that came onto this thread first to try and prevent the embarrassment of having us war a second clan at the same time as "warring" you. We aren't being defensive; you are.

Now, tell me if I am wrong good people of KaW, but I don't think anyone gives a **** about you Roxy. Everyone knows your big talk no action. So talk all you want on this thread, but keep stickin that sweet ass out so we can keep pounding it.

3. Foxy. I don't recall seeing you in my news. When are you burning my pots? I think this might yet be Another lie by you. I wish i did see you in my news so i could validate that you actually did xstal on me. I love to see players spend real money to hold me down. Now with that said, has your other clannies been hitting me? I would say yes. Have they put a dent in my pots? Some, maybe about 3 % pot loss and that would be a generous number. unlike many of your gang I came potted up and ready. Oh I forgot to mention even with some pot loss I'm still up 30 billion so I must thank you for supporting my kaw habits and new equipment upgrades. 

4. Wolf don't be so thick minded. If I've seen you in my news then clearly you have failed.. And so on.

Bringme - i don't lie. Why would I? And yes ADHD are really embarressed by pure evil. They are that embarressed that most of ADHDs members jump out of clan to go and help freinds in their OSWs. This war is never ending. You won't get a surrender out of us girls. No matter how big you get or no matter how many accounts you buy from a third party app store.

Now you can all sit their tap-a-tapping on your idevices and even fapping at each other in your pal group.. But alls you are doing is venting an spreading THE biggest pile of bull crap that I have ever seen come from anyone on kaw.

Pure evil has chosen their members carefully. Pure evil has mentored their members to perfection. They are the perfect biggest pile of crap I've ever seen. Go you

Btw if this was a war to see who keep the smallest build pinned you may have already won. Btw, try my alt. she's much more better then roxey

5. Shakes my head.

I'm not going to argue about a non inc war from ADHD. You can continue stomping your feet, waving your fists in the air, spamming wc, protesting in forum and wall posts and making any other wild accusation you can think of. We will just continue to farm you all at our leisure and convenience.

Lets get back to original topic on this thread 

6. Pick a target yet?

7. Roxy. I will hand it to you. Your one funny mother *#£<. Oh btw. Saw you in my news feed. So you finally xstaled on me. Congrats!! Keep the humor going. I like reading it.

8. Mondays over...lol whose gettin farmed

9. Damn that was alot of reading but entertaining.....good luck to both clans.

10. I just checked and... No successful inc in the past 3 days. :( It's kinda sad that I try to leave my name in your news in the hopes that maybe, just maybe, you'll return hits.

11. ^^ Lmao  nice one 

12. I'm kinda hoping they'll take the hint and actually hit me. I know that is unlikely, but hey, a guy can hope, right?

13. Exact same position I'm in  no retaliation gets a man hopeless 

14. Don't lose hope that, someday, people will learn to hit back rather than hiding behind a wall of text.

15. Or self-pinning , my spies are starving !

16. Lol, my spies commit suicide every 5 minutes so that the newer ones can come in. It's rather depressing. :(

17. What? No declaration? Or did i miss it? Or was it just a publicity stunt?

18. Jesus this thread is still going... 0_o