__PERSEPOLIS__ vs. Epic Fate

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIl__CYRUS__lIl, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Haha Reaper spit some game to u dumb dumb. You should feel like a cheap splooge dumpster that never gets called back. Lmao. Oh and this is sssssuuuuuccccchhhh a test of will power. I Log on hundreds of times a day praying i get a chance to steal from, or better yet, to see percy's alts in my news, but theyre always low on spies to kill. Sadly im just a tad bit too weak to hit his main :'(

2. Lol our main Faters have plenty of willpower. Like I said before, enjoy the long ride and Cyrus I'd love to see this as u keep posting about I'm in full knowledge of the death situation and like I said before....we fixed it and he never got touched by any of us at fate. So just keep believing whoever the hell u r getting all this crap info from looks like they really know how to do their job lol can't even relay info correctly

3. Trash talking noobs...

4. Lmao how am I trash talking?!?! I'm just saying how it is! Pers is the trash talker and that's how all this crap started in the first place! Don't comment on things u know nothing about!

5. All epics stay off this thread

6. Walking Death has already said it a second time. Not listening to orders makes you a noob. And how is that not trash talking. What's your IQ? 7?

7. hey perse, kick ass bud its destroyer.
    LWP, carnage; long time no see pm me some time guys

8. Lwp 

9. Pers leading the war with 42B. This number will go as high as epic fail (epic fate) wish. Ty for the fun toys 

10. A bit of hit and giggle for the faters! Have fun guys️

11. Plz read the last comment on __persepolis__ wall and share your opinions : isn't epic fate just a toy for persepolis??? Cause he gets the hits in anytime he wants, he is not pinned and they cannt pin him 24/7, they are no harm to him and hes just beating anyone's butt in that clan when he is bored. I mean he got over 100 target to nail, isnt that fun, isnt that an entertainment epic fate is providing for Persepolis??? Just be realistic

12. Just a quick report and update on this war, Epic Fails (Epic Fate) had two failed strips on Persepolis by buying bombs Hahaa, these noobs, they were warnned about the bombs but as usual they are too noob to realize that. 

First Strip was failed by xxx-walkingdeath-xxx and ally was reset and he lost 28B

Second Strin was failed by hadesdeathsquad and lost 28B again in a second when the ally was reset, lmao

Stay tuned as more strip reports will be coming and a summary of what their clan has lost so far will also be reported here 

13. "Noob clan"
    They do b2b STP

14. Oh my 28b what will they do!

15. I thought we all agreed with the Zerg thing that op/Perse is a stupid noob?

16. Epic Fate ftw. :D

17. Great News Rahl228 and hadesdeathsquad promised to buy that ally again thats how the story goes after that, they buy it, ally will be reset and will be vollied back to 28B and I make cash its weird but TRUE, I get stripped but I make money lmaoooo

18. Ill give them 5 months ...
    Probably disband and recreate before that though.

19. Im joining them to help fight pers...

Jk