__PERSEPOLIS__ vs. Epic Fate

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIl__CYRUS__lIl, Sep 28, 2013.

1. No clan needed to back me up first reason is : my targets are noob (one of then admitted above that it's his first farm and first osw)

Second I never ask for help from friends unlike you noobs who cry to everyone for help

Third if there is any help from a friend they offer me I never ask cause I can take care of my own **** alone

Fourth my frieinds are all among known osw warriors, clan owners and known farmers, if I ask for help you guys gonna have to disband your noob and start your accs over again

2. You might want to proof read over your thread before you post. You can't be expected to be taken seriously with the way your typing out these threads.

3. Nevermind.. I take that back. Its not written as badly as I thought when I first saw it.

4. I didnt post this to be taken seriously noob, its a game. Nothing serious. but sure next time will send it over for you to proof read it first 

5. Cyrus forever alone guy.

6. Omg realky cyrus pres and bestman are all one person same acct. Why do you feel the need to talk about yourself in the third person?

7. Because he wants people to pay attention to him.

8. Hahaa, trouble cause bestman is the third person, me second person and pers first person. Would that help u with ur dilemma??

9. kill them pers.
    @epic noobs
    -pers has taken on LR by himself ✅
    -taken on Kotfe by himself ✅
    -taken on zerg by himself ✅
    -taken on other clans by himself ✅
    And i know pers they all ended in At least a mutual CF because if they didn't he would still be hitting them he is Like an AJAX without unlimited xstals️

10. Well I wouldnt call them taken LWP, they all fought well. And of course when they fight well they get your respect, but yeah fought them alone.That list you mentioned is way longer though longer as I started farming alone since I was a 400k hansel, its fun I like it and will be doing as long as I'm playing the game. Main reason for farming alone is i dont want to have a boss above me telling me how to farm, who to farm or when to stop or go and order me ****. I'm my own boss

11. Deathreaper420 from epic fate Requested CF on __PERSEPOLIS__ wall but they farmed him and made him to open persepolis on wc in order to stop farming him . This is how they treat their own members.

12. Lots of clans farm runners some even farm to reset... I see nothing wrong.

13. Never seen any clan farm its own member because his member doesnt want to participate in war. It might be a ****** clan but not a real clan

14. Update: Persepolis requests CF in Superman65's PM, then unfriends him and vehemently denies it on forums.

15. U r such a tool! We never farmed death when he left clan to equip hunt and posted your wall so he could do just that.

16. Yeah you too nooblets above telling the truth yes, Like I said ss is available anyone needs 

17. Pers will win

Willpower wins any battle here. Just how it goes. That's why I'm still here

18. So right.