7 Bully/Farm Problems to never start playing this game

Discussion in 'Wars' started by sojuster, Sep 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erm - 10 pages not 13

2. Page 8
    2nd post is the farmer I think.

3. Lol. I'm starting to like Weezus, reminds me of cheese... You know, besides the fact he cares about his build.

4. I'm smarter than that guy :)

5. Op. When my kingdom was under siege by a number of clans day and night, I had 10 mil cs. Once my pots and allies and gold were gone and the farming continued relentlessly, I took the measure of smashing by build to protect myself from the majority of big guys. The little guys kept farming away. I had no friends or home clan to defend me. Took me 2 years to reach 10 mil cs. Now I rebuild and keep on playing. The point is. Complaining gets you no where. Just enjoy playing. You only lose when you let them stop you having fun

6. I have better SS of the crying on my wall but Meisha made me delete some of them.

7. I have given at least 600 losses today 
    Jira has run out of pots. Merc is running out of pots. Getting Queen ready for the strip. And Simple Jack went ahead and reset like a good little boy.

8. They all reset but 1 lol

9. This thread is win thanks to moose and virus and the op for the entertainment.

10. For updates on the ass-whipping they are receiving look at their win/loss record on my wall when I started. And look at their records now. Bear in mind Sexy is getting the pot burn.

11. someone summed it up in one word. butthurt! good job troll. you get a cookie

12. Lmfao best noob rage ever  Good job getting owned.

13. Why are you trying to make people reset? That's a horrid thing to be proud of.

14. OP DTW :19 :cry:

15. Op is mad at me for scouting once... So he farms me, too bad I just spent all of mah money

16. Op, lemme know when u realize I just upgraded two of my t4 builds, k?

17. Ok 1 get better friends 2 stay off forums with sob stories and 3 if your being farmed wait and do nothing while u take the hits they get tired of hitting a statue

18. I haven't read any of these pages I only read the original post and all I have to say is get the hell out of here with that mess!
    Farming =bully???? Wtf shut up you butthurt eb warrior!

Narf!!

19. Exactly
    Would you enjoy throwing toilet paper at Lincoln's statue for the whole day?

Well, some people would...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.