7 Bully/Farm Problems to never start playing this game

Discussion in 'Wars' started by sojuster, Sep 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OMG  another one bites the dust 

2. So you all "bombarded" his wall, and you are surprised you got silenced??? Ever heard of harrasment?

Also spies cost 0 gold each time. All you are complaining about is that you are getting your butts kicked with a couple of your friends by one person. All I have to say is...GOOD JOB!!!

3. Im in an osw ATM and have had over 40 bil in pots and plunder taken from me. but guess what. Idk bc I just hit them back. I have been playing about a year and a half. It is a war game, scouts don't burn pots, and nobody cares. how sad EB noobs of today are. And everyone says "don't hire my allies or I'll farm you" hehe I don't care. If there are four of you. Pinning him should be easy, don't run to big clans for help. Stay at you home clan, if they won't help, leave clan and fight from no clan. Don't have gold out, put it in attack pots, don't post on walls, dont hit Ebs unless you will be on when they end. And finally....

Whee

Don't cry, butthurt noob!

 if TL;DR then you missed out

4. Eeermm can we post this in best of?

I wouldnt want to lose this awesome thread to the sands of time

5. Butthurt...

Is in the air.
    :|

6. Pw and EB noobs  they totally own this game. And all u pwar noobs claiming to be warriors now can suck it. Don't pretend u didn't ever take an easy way out. I'll still pwn u noobs like before. 2.5yrs not HLBC why? Because I grow on WAR ONLY!

7. Especially because of moose on page 7, I think this deserves at least a SHOT at Best Of.

8. I like how he edited it, and called forums dumb cause were supposed to know when he said 4.5 CS he was talking about an alt.

You didnt really learn your lesson did you?

9. I love when alts post on forums regarding their mains.

10. Anybody happen to have SSs of the original post of this thread? ;)

11. Why'd you bump this? :|

12. OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

13. I remember reading this. That was awesome

14. Ha ha... al these posts are so funny.. had fun reading them

15. Are you just bumping dead threads? -.-

16. Necro bumping is against ToU

17. Moose on page 7 :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.