7 Bully/Farm Problems to never start playing this game

Discussion in 'Wars' started by sojuster, Sep 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm lmao at point #2

2. How dare they be protected from verbal abuse while using basic game mechanics

3. Btw Op, if u were havin problems, why didn't u contact "ThatGuy's Nuking Service"??? I've been nuking for 2 months! I'm an expert!

4. @ thatguyplayinkaw. You should shut your big mouth worm. You're only jumping on the band wagon because op is already under siege. You're pathetic, you wouldn't last 1 day in op's shoes. Idiot

5. This made me want to slap a baby. Seriously stop crying and fight back. Fails or not, people will respect you more, and nobody farms forever. Nobody

6. Old mc Donald farms forever. Because on his farm he had some cows. Ei ei o

7. As second poster on first page said:

IT'S A FREAKIN WAR GAME

8. Tl;dr all.. I always wanted to use that, I read enough for me to know.. Your an eb person. Fight, use this experience as a way to learn to fight. No more needs to be said. This is a war game.

9. You know, I felt bad for you at first but you deserve it. If you didn't want to be targeted, play a game about ponies. Bright little ponies. This is kingdoms at war. What made me say that you deserve it actually is the fact that you said you took shelter in one of the "so called" strongest clans in kaw. What right do you have to talk about whichever clan you ran to like that when you couldn't even properly fight back? You don't take shelter, you stand ground and fight back. Not run and hide and expect someone else, rather, a clan/the clan name to protect you. That's just pathetic.

This isn't bullying. There is no written rule on how many hits are allowed. It's just called courtesy to have 4- actions from a given person a 24 hr period.

10. Is 550 hits in a 24 hour period to 3 people farming? I mean if it is I apologize. Didnt know you coukdnt do that.

11. Maybe we can come to some sort of compromise.......

How does "kingdoms at war ponies" sound? 

12. ISS war ponies reporting for duty!!!


    HAAAAAiiiiiii!!! 

13. Lmao joker's gonna be pissed your using his rainbows, lucky u didnt mention unicorns or he would make u reset

14. There's a difference between farming

15. 'Kingdoms at War, Pony Edition'

I would download it ;)

16. What the hell my post isn't that small it was a lot longer ... It muster of been cut of damn glitches

17. Heck yeah moose.



18. Lol
    But, as much fun as it is to poke fun at this, can't it just be locked? It lost its sole purpose a while ago...

19. Clan jackass  this thread hilarious I give it 9/10. The illegal LoA farming thread tho.... 10/10 

bullies ftw

20. Here is how you fix the bullying issue:

1) Grow some balls
    2) If 1) fails or you are a female that does not wish to grow a pair of balls (very understandable) then I would suggest that game where you grow crops. Build the biggest farm the world has ever seen if you don't like being farmed. Show those farmers by becoming a real farmer.
    3) Make sure it is an organic farm
    4) GTFO :arrow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.