Wolfies new found chew toy

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WOLFIE, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Ahh explains it you guys arent american ill excuse your ignorance
    americans will beat yall any day in football lol overseas ppl

2. Omg no wolfy is a pedo? Wow

3. Wow so now wolfy isa star in pimd? Deeeeeeeeem

4. So wolfys got ronis number and all he did was acting like a clown? Wow. Just wow. Just when u tho he couldnt get any lower

5. So, he needed his pals at the office to give him some help cuz hes all shy and doesnt have any balls? Wow wolfy. Dude just retire already

6. I can state with a 100% confidence that wolfy is a fail. No balls, completely shy, no self steem

7. Lol woifies a noob himself on pimd its basically the same game and fact is you dobt know me and i font know you fact is m no noob ive had this game over 2x so yeah im no noob 15kcs⇧he comes on kaw to show and tell his friends imma noob but cant back it up on pimd or any other game ronii speaks the truth thats why he trued getting her banned lol and fact is woi you say minny was the end of the arguement we all know you would try to make a justified point so basically the arguement is endless

8. Lol he says 10kcs is noob stats tell me y your strenth was 7,000⇧/ and intell was low as **** really and im the noob once again lying tell your half of the story

9. I should make a thread on woifue hehe

10. Ok then. It's agreed. Waffle is a fail and should leave.

Thanks Wolfie. Please take your leave and say goodbye. Don't call us...we'll call you.

11. He talks about pimd as tho its not equal with kaw as tho the same ppl didnt make itabd all the while you dowb pimd like its a misfit to all the thinkingapegames but yet you have it installed on your phone do better it really your pathetic steadly trying to justfiy you miserable life a wise women once told me "misery loves company" your def miserable so have a good day boy grow some balls and grow up whimpy bet you font do this in real life your alter ego has gotten the best of you DO BETTER you act like a 5 year old spoiled toddler looking starving for atttention

12. Because I clearly don't play the game those are stats I made in a week that account has been sitting there for about a year would be well into the 200k is I cared for the game rye ;)

13. Waffle. Can you please leave this thread. You have been off topic for quite done time.

14. Erm. Who cares and who's checking to see who's some ones toy via forums before letting anyone in?..

15. Fatty the only people that think I'm a "fail" is you bunch of butthurts on this thread

As I say dropped build from 10mil is properly one of the biggest fails in game did your ass get to red after everyone smacking you? You need the satisfaction of your noob farms to make you feel special no wonder you was kicked from kotfe

16. Actually it is my thread and I have kept it on topic even brought it back you fail so if you don't like it there's the door

( I'm not showing you it for the pretty colour it has either ;) this is a post to say leave thread skinny minny )

17. Kicked from kotfe! That stings. I've been kicked from more clans than you can imagine. Kotfe is one in a long long list.

Anyway. Thanks for your input and an update on where you are at with your chew toy, or whatever you like to call it.

You have once again successfully shown everyone, via forums, what a legendary kingdoms at war master you are.

Thanks waffle. You're the best!

18. i dunno it seems just like youre the next generation of forum warrior, stomping on someone weaker, someone to hate for something, be it pimd, rp, annoying forum posts, some smack talk, so on. we did it too, i helped take down rp clans, i flamed noobs in the forums, i stayed gh just to farm noobs etc.

i feel like some kind of grumpy old man posting these forums. :|

19. And I would like to input I've only been kicked from one clan fatty hmm tells me I'm more liked :)

20. I agree waffle. You are well liked. Ironically. I probably like you more than your most ardent bum lickers.

You make a thread. You pay the price. You take on the haters one post at a time. You play the forum game. You put yourself out there.

It's all sport with words and and manipulation of circumstances, and you go ok.

Remember. It's the ones that don't post that don't care. Everyone else has your interests, good or bad.