Endurance Tournament

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -WaterY-, Apr 8, 2013.

1. You need to make a smaller version so that smaller player can also join. (I.e. different levels for different sized stats)

2. Otherwise, Support!

3. Sounds exciting! what do about guild hansels??

4. Support! Great idea! I'd love to participate

5. I'll join. Screw 6m cs I can play with the big boys :p

6. I hope you guys realise, that unless the devs wish to colaborate on this idea then I can't make a rule prohibiting outside hits. Simply due to the fact that it will happen anyway and I can't stop it.

Just like farm fest has outside players pinning the competitors. It's part of the game and if you don't like it, knock yourself out.

7. What's to stop someone from just parking their allyless potless spy account and doing nothing? After all it's a test of endurance and they have nothing to lose.... Unless you have way to weed out those people, it won't really work.

8. Their are no pure spy accounts allowed, but thanks for the other ideas, I will edit the OP with extra rules regarding minimum defence pot limits and also an ally limit, after all 6mCS should not have a problem.

Your pots/allies fall below the limit and your out .
    I will also be running regular activity checks through battle wins and CA. Best I can offer.

9. I want this now 

10. support!

keep in mind guys this is a player organising it and he cant control or alter the mechanics of the game just use them the best way he/she can.
    and like he said you cant handle the heat gtfo! lol

11. bumped so people can read n support

12. Looks good. Sorry if it looks like I stole your idea but have never seen this before

13. Sign me up bro

14. Hmmm, great idea! I might be interested in joining!

15. Knowing watery I bet this will be fun as hell! Good luck to all participants. : ) great idea and thread buddy!

16. I want in :lol: