Endurance Tournament

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -WaterY-, Apr 8, 2013.

1. I reckon a 20-50 bill min allies while in war will make it better. That way you at least have something to lose by being inactive.

2. I actually thought the prize money wasn't high enough, if EB players come they have to face off in pvp against others and risk strips. This tournament is more of a tested for future events in which I will charge a $25b entry fee in return for 2-3T on prize monies.

I will be taking names and making a roster, but will not put it into effect until after EE season 1, so this event will be a while away, I don't with to interfere with anyone's EE plans

3. eb noobs means higher chance for warriors to win, this is the first of many i hope and soon the noobs will quickly learn not to join coz they will lose way more than what they can potentionally earn if they cant protect themselves properly

4. Interesting idea, definitely something that could easily go on for a fair stint. Increasing the winner payout will just push these wars into even longer battles, not only for the title but also the large payout (once its in the trils). If this takes off there could be levels of these particular battles. For example lvl 1-5, lvl 1 being a the 250 bil payout, you must come within the top 5 to participate in the lvl 2 slug out. With lvl 2 paying 500 bil and so on..

Just throwing it out there

 ཀཔཉᎠཇཉᎠཇབᎿ།ר །༨རᏓᏓ

5. Support, another idea would to habe the same event for people with smaller stats with a smaller prize.

6. Sounds good warlord I will sort it out in a few days when I begin sign ups, it would be harder for me to manage two so I may need some help, I will work on that also. 

7. Love the concept of this, support 100%

8. Brilliant idea :) Can you do two? One that is for 6mcs and under?

9. I can but probably won't be able to hold them both at the same time, there's a lot of tracking data to do on my part to ensure activity

10. This is awesome. Support op. This is brilliant

11.  Support Watery. Great idea!!!

12. I would support but I can't participate cuz I'm not 6m cs

13. Nice.
    I had an idea similar to this but it was more of a knockout game, where if you got scouted to zero you'd be attacked once by the person who done it and youd be knocked out. Obviously there where more to it, but it's generally the same.

-VAL

14. This is a sweet idea!!! But not many will bite as the EE season is here. Wait til after and i will join in on the fun.

-lwp

15. Good idea watery

16. I'm less than 6 mill cs but i dont care i farm 6 mill cs players anyway so sign me up

17. Sounds like a fun idea, although there's every chance that it could drag on for months.

18.  sounds fun. Jezza that's why it's called endurance tournament.
    Watery the only point i question is the outside hits. When it gets to the end and you have only a few guys left, they will all be perma-pinned by each others friends

19. Support watery...this can be an interesting watch for the audience too