Endurance Tournament

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -WaterY-, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Great idea. Go for it.

2. I was considering the wall every 24 hours but thought 'people will just log in once a day'
    The plan was to update the clan announcement at random times and give members a 12 hour period to quote whatever the CA says on the wall of desired account.

3. Two very similar ideas (KaW war games thread by silver knight) but both very could I'd entertain both but refine this a bit like the others did. Better yet join it :smile:

4. Very good* not very could. Sorry bit tired.

5. Silver knight ripped this off and twisted it, clearly, we all know which one will go through  I don't even know if he's ever hit another player.

6. I did NOT take the idea of KaW War Games from this. I took it from Grammer_Unicorn who had been unable to put it on. Stop saying I took your idea because I DIDN'T!!!

7. Okay so it's a coincidence that less then a week after posting this thread yours popped up with a very similar idea.

8. By the time my friends and I decided to put this on YOUR thread had NOT been in AT for a long time. IM sorry you think we stole it but WE DIDN'T

9.  love the idea watery  keep me informed on when it starts

10. Great idea