Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Umm when u do ebs that drops equipment is it completely random or or mostly on activity and damage done to it?

2. Activity and damage helps, but otherwise, it is random. It seems that the more people in the clan with the equipment, the less likely it is for drops.

3. Like every program, there is an algorithm. Good luck figuring it out.

I have found that if I clan hop, I tend to get more equipment. I don't know why, but I do.

4. The more people with means less drops is not correct. The drops simply "decrease" because the re-awarding of the items does not show up in cc. They receive bars and hammers/amulets instead so it simply looks like less received but in actuality, any decrease is not due to more people having it.

5. In fact there is one factor that will play a role in getting drops as soon as you participate in T6+ epic battles. Your size will matter, builds with a size considerably smaller than land complete T4 buildings complete will have a smaller drop rate.

Never expect a drop, you´ll be twice as happy when you get one ;)

6. I wanna know what does this mean:
    "Request doesn't have key: instance_id"
    I am getting this when hitting (attacking) TFO and because of this, I am limited to using my spy (Assa, Scout, and Steal).

7. Never heard of that problem Jam.. Well I would email support@athinkingape.com and tell them the exact problem. Be sure to include:
    1) Username
    2) Game(KaW)
    3) problem

8. I have received that, but only once in a blue moon. Try deleting and reinstalling the app.

9. ^Do that first, and if the problem persists, email support.

10. Yeah I'd say Contact support, Restart App

11. What if my lands started on fire?

12. ^You're screwed

13. That would suck, find a water bucket

14. What are the pros and cons of being a hybrid?

15. You are strong in both fields (spy and attack,) make good plunder, and have fairly good cs.

A bad thing is that you don't have a stronger field, so a hansel/attack build can beat you in their field.

16. Thank you.

17. Benefits to Hybrid:
    Does ebs easier, cross between hansel and attack, and pin both attack builds/hansels

Weaknesses of Hybrids:
    Be hit by both hansel and attack builds, usually low stats, and might need bfa/pots

18. Anybody have any info pertaining to eq drop rates? Is it completely random like hit ones and you have x % chance or is there some kind of per hit formula

19. It is completely random :)

20. No formula just keep hitting the eb... Pot phases help too I've been told. Best of luck :)