Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Search a range an there may be only a few. Hire all the allies at that range and they'll get hiring immediately.

2.  that's funny. I just put in 50 mill. Three allies came up. I hired them all, and just kept re-hiring them from that page. Very quick. Wish it was 50 bill.

3. Doed skimming on ebs gets you more hits and more plunder?

4. More plunder i believe

5. More plunder, less hits. Your end bonus will increase on average.

To maximise this, you ideally want to skim both bars as any build, but for a hansel, skimming your spies is a minimum if you choose to do this.

However, that is using a T2/3 as your attack build, when using a T4/5, skimming both bars for any build is advisable.

6. Skimming can take more hits if you stay on top of it and full bar right before the end but it makes the most plunder you possibly can :D

7. If you miss a few regens, then it doesnt. Especially if you are skimming for a short while versus a full unload of actions.

8. If you stay on top of it, and don't normally fail a hit, skimming will take the same number of hits.

9. when do the wars come back?

10. Once the devs release them. They will probably be sometime within 1-3 months.

I really don't the answer

11. Not true owen. Eb length plays a part.

12. Would I make more plunder from 25 guilds lvl 4 or 25 SoS lvl 1

13. 25 guilds lv4.

14. Can a hansel help me with my build? I want to be a high spy def hansel, preferably 4m spy atk 6m spy def

15. You can ask people in my clan.

Most of them are GH.

16. I built a volary and my plunder dropped to 100... Is that normal?!?!?!? How can that be fixxed?

17. What do you mean 100?

18. It was like 12.000.000 and after the building dropped to 100...

19. Just 100? Not 100m?

I'd say that isn't normal :|