Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Apparently, Top hitting or skimming an EB tends to a higher drop rate. Worked for me, Have'nt really tested it out though.

It's like how skimming = more pay per hit. Skimming = higher % they say.

Not sure how much truth is there to it. :)

2. So, uh, I kind of need a volley ;)

3. LEGi0N, just because you skim and get a drop does not make the theory correct.

Avatar, it's not completely random. It's random in the lottery sense(confirmed by devs). More tickets(hits) purchased(done successfully), more chance of winning the money(EQ).

4. Like I said Jac, I wasn't sure of it. And haven't tested it out.

I merely stated what I've observed, Problem?

5. I've tested a lot of different ways I think doing full bars only from 100% then closing kaw before eb ends gives best chance.
    On another note what's the best way to pay multiple pictures in one post

6. Post not pay

7. Posting the multiple uploaded IMG codes in a single post will work. One after the other.

If you need help with uploading a picture, there's a thread about it on AT.

8. you're right Jac, but it is still random.

9. What I like to do is create a new page in my notes app if it contains a lot of writing and codes. But if its simply one or two, I just paste it into the forum message box, then go back to PB, copy and paste again.

10. When on iDevice, I do the same thing. It's to hard to remember all of the codes, and the notes app is the best place to store them.

11. Avatar, when I think of completely random, I think that a person with 1 hit and 10k cs has the same odds as a t5 hlbc that dropped max crystals and was active the whole time( 1000).

This is sadly not the truth. :lol:

More hits = more chance
    Bigger size = more chance

12. My definition is broader I guess then :lol:
    I say it is completely random to keep my answer simple, but I'll go into detail if needed with a certain question ;)

13. Trying to hire an ally and apparently there is no one available to hire. Why haven't devs fixed this yet? :(

14. That hurts my brain.
    Are you hiring for more than 8k?

15. Yes. I'm hiring anything up to 50mill

16. Refresh your app, Or restart it. Happened to me recently too.

17. It happens all the time. And I've heard several reports of it happening to many others. Just hoping devs fix it soon.

18. Bro it's a blessing lol. Allies from 20-80million sell in seconds. My alt 10x his money in a couple hours ally trading there.

19. It's a blessing not being able to hire any allies?