Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. But most mods don't tend to look in the forums tho...

2. There weren't many forum mods. i think 2 or 3. 3 mods can't be on forums all the time to regulate. So, with a bigger team, at least 1 mod will be on at the time and they can just lock a thread or form ban when needed.

3. You would be surprised actually at how many mods use the forums. If you go on pc you can see who is currently using them and 9/10 there is at least one mod on if not more.

4. They weren't on earlier...

5. Do note, you are able to hide whether or not you are online. :)

6. Only on pc I believe

7. Yes, you have to go on PC to turn your presence off. After the forums refresh whose online, you'll be a ghost until you turn it back on.

I like people to know I'm on! 

8. Same here no reason to hide ;)

9. Should i convert all my tier 4 to tier 5 level 1 or get tier 5 lvl 3 on one before going on to the next?

10. tier 5 level 1 is better than tier 4 level 3 in terms of plunder and stats from what I can remember so yes go for it.

11. Can have castle code plz?

12. What is the percentage of getting a sod in reck ?

13. Is photobucket still the only way to post pictures?

14. No I use image link.. It's free.. Eventually photobucket starts to charge you. Image link give a link for the picture so you can copy/paste it. Use

Useing imgfit Bb code makes it auto resize and you don't have to waste your time resizing like in photobucket

15. Yes and using the bbcode to also use for forums.

16. There isn't a castle code.

17. Eagle check out image link dude.. It's more convenient

18. I honestly didn't know SOD dropped from Reck but if it does it's gotta be something like .001%.. But the devs sometimes change the rate without saying. If you are hoping to get one from Reck.. Don't hold your breath

19. Best build for eb and best build for pvp?