Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. I would honestly advise asking in WC too because a lot of players don't use the forums whereas you get a much larger reach if you ask in WC. Also if cc isn't active try chatting and helping make it active.

2. How long does a first offence forum ban last?

3. First offence forum ban is usually 24 hours I believe however this can be changed depending on the severity of the actions.

4. First? 24 hours. Or forever, depending on what you did. Normal circumstances are 24, the real bad things are permanent.

5. So...specifically, if I posted a picture to raise awareness of wanton animal cruelty, but its content is distressing.... would that be super bad, or just a 24 hour one.

6. I would just advise don't do it because this is a 9+ game and distressing kids out won't go down well. On top of that if someone is part of that culture you may also offend them.

7. Don't post anything too graphic. (Gore and stuff)

8. If you can see it on an ASPCA commercial I'm fairly sure you can post it.
    I'd browse the TOU to get an idea of how far you can go first though.
    Edit: Checked TOU, graphic images are definitely out. So if you were perhaps going to post, for example, dogs being spit-roasted, that's a definite no. But if you wanted to just show injured puppies in cages being poked with sticks, it looks like thatd be fine.

9. Will ata make me a vk if I use blue writing and brown nose?

10. Yeah, read ToU, figured I might cop a ban.... so decided to ask how long such ban would last. I will ruminate a little longer. Thank you for all your assistance.

11. Lol how is answering questions brown nosing? Also I like this blue is there anything wrong with that? I just like having a color to use as it differentiates my posts from others.

12. Nope. As far as I've seen, you've done nearly nothing for the community. You gotta be a try hard too, then they'll think about it.

13. I find this post confusing and infuriating

14. Why Rikki? Didn't do my grammar wrong did I? I hate doing that.

15. Ty!

16. What's up with the drop ratio with rotwb ??,over 30 horns and no drop what ?

17. Drops are random so your luck isn't that good

18. Rowb in general does not necessarily have amazing drops.

19. A question I have is how come we don't have more forum mods?

20. Forum mods were merged into the moderator rank a while back hence we no longer have them.