Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. What is a horn of calydor and how do I use it and for what?

2. It is a special item necessary to get past the first part of Revenge of the Warbeasts. You use it like you use other items, just select the horn and press continue to clear the item bar and attack and assassinate. You need horns to do the revenge eb.

3. whats the difference between t1, t2, t3, t4, and so on?

4. The stats increase the higher you go.

Tier 1: stable
    Tier 2: forge
    Tier 3: war aviary
    Tier 4: circle of elementals
    Tier 5: hatchery
    Tier 6: Elven Temple

5. T1, T2, T3,... denominate the different Tier of buildings.

Remember when starting? You only could build T1 buildings (workshop, stable,...). Once you bought land 7, you unlocked "better" buildings, the T2 ones (forges, beastiaries,...). And so on.

The difference between tiers is their relative strength (troop strength, leading to the visible stats) as well as their price. Plunder usually also slightly increases with increasing tiers.

6. It's land 9 not 7

7. It's actually 6, not 9.. The first 3 lands come free. ;)

8. 9th total land.

9. so the higher ts give more strength?

10. so why do people say all buildings are good its just based on opinion, but then some are measurably better? and why cant i build circle of electricity?

11. Where can i find the mage

12. Need lvl 3 castle to unlock the mage(requires 12 highlands to unlock the lvl 3 castle) then you'll find it in the marketplace near the Oracle and the Alchemist.

13. Been inactive 3 maybe 4months, with the rare exception I'd log in an hit epic then off again but has anything changed?

14. No, they changed the forum layout, and added banners

15. Season 3 also started and Idk if you were here but there is a new EB

16. @raw- they mean The Attack/ Balanced/ Defensive buildings. If you plan on doing eb's, i prefer attack... Eb's/Ee's mix i prefer balanced and in pvp i prefer defensive

17. I have not received my aqua and inferno from the moth event yet. Do Android users not get them. And where is the mage on the Android

18. Perhaps you didn't get enough moths