Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Thank you for the response :) I will look into it :)

2. Recently have been active again after months of inactivity was just wondering if haunt is still best money maker or one of the new ebs I have seen a lot of ads for TSG is that the new haunt??? My cs roughly 740/740 attk/def 4mil/4mil spy attk/def

3. At that stats, i used to do tgl b2b, with mith n pots for attack of course

4. New best eb is Haunting: The Escape in terms of gold and aqua/inferno, but it costs 6 dollars to buy the item you need to start it, so it comes at a price. TSG is free to run though, and that one's great also.

5. TSG is the second highest eb but has a much better payout than smoke signals does. Plus it gives useful equip and has high drops of aqua/inferno.

And to answer a previous question:

HtE drops 3-15 aqua/inferno per drop
    TFC drops 3-15 aqua/inferno
    WW drops 3-15 aqua/inferno
    GS drops 3-15 aqua/inferno
    TSG drops 3-15 aqua/inferno

Hope that helps.

6. What date did KaW come out in AppStore.

7. September 12th 2009 

8. Question: I'm struggling with posting links on here from other forum threads. Is there something I'm missing? I shortened the link via bit.ly and know the

9. Lol. Ampersand cut off?

10. Bitly* damn iPod

11. Does it give a better payout if you 0 the gemstones in ambush?

12. I did and I tested it b4 posting it in the thread, it worked, and then posted it In thread and it didn't work.

13. I made example in BB code guide.

14. WAy to get fast money so i can grow

15. Buy allies to get a higher allies bonus and more gold. Then simply ebs but try to hit ones which pay well and don't limit yourself to ones that you are really comfortable with 

16. The gemstones on ambush regenerate, it is practically impossible to clear

17. I was using my iPhone and playing my main account as well as my alt at different times throughout the day. Well my alt account now says login disabled when I attempt to login on my iPhone. I'm trying to figure out how to be able to login back in to my alt account on my iPhone cause I'd rather play him throughout the day than my main? Any help? Or ideas?