Player Photos

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by IlI_xXBlackHandXTREMEXx_llI, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Didn't like twilight that much and wasn't even interested in its characters... Not all girls are alike...

2. Is that a fanny pouch, Rikki?

3. Yes, yes it is.

4. You just proved my point I didn't say you liked twilight i said you read it, also I didn't say "all girls are the same" I said kaw girls read too much twilight, an assumption based off of information provided by you...

5. I never read twilight book. And not all kaw girls read it. I would rather like the lord of the rings than that since, I am not a fangirl like the others. And I would like action adventure than romance.

6. I read all of twlight books

7. Weeeeee

8. Mhm. We all know. Who's sexiest. That's me

9. Sexy ol'...

Muscular...

You know what. I'm Just me :')

10. And last but not least, me and my baby sister

11. You're not sexy. That's just one of the normal-size waist of a man..... At least you are healthy...

12. Haha not sure what isn't sexy about that picture

13. It just depends in what kind of boy a girl would like I guess...

Of course not me.

14. Wat.

We need to have a vote for sexiest person on the thread :lol:

15. You said "wasn't even interested in its characters" so you either read it, or you watched it without reading it which is much worse

Ps: the lotr trilogy is amazing, the hobbit is much better though (talking about the books not the movies)

16. I think i already won

17. Can someone please explain the phenomenon of posting a pic of yourself but not showing your face?

I get that people are shy and that's understandable. But doing that is like posting an empty plate in a "post a pic of your lunch" thread

Show your faces! Even those of us that are butt ugly ! Remember, after you pass a certain level of ugly you become cute again.

:)

18. @Spil,

Am I cute yet?

19. Looks like a decent jaw line lol