THE KODE OF KAW

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by AshesOfEden, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Touché..I never felt like I needed a reason to farm in a war game

2. Load*

3. Willy should write a kode on how not to lose VK because of Blazey and be forever butthurt by it

Load* it off your mind lil willy

4. Ouch.. that's like kicking him in the nuts Blazey..

*insert pondering emoji..

There should be a Kode for that

5. That's Kode #10

6. Stopped reading at #39

Failed ass to burn pots and not pin a target are the only fails allowed in kaw.

7. Tru..Ashes must be learning from Anniea_tanarii tsk tsk ashes

8. True true..

I think the other acceptable failure is when ur xtal strip stealing and you fail at your lower bar.. cos ur xtaling..

Just don't violate Kode #12

9. Great thread as usual Ashes.

10. "Because of Blazey" is actually the name of my new book. Its a documentary about my extreme butthurt, depression and outrage from losing my VK status. Its sure to be a best seller.

I have Ashes doing all the illustrations. Over 200 pages of provocative photos, and only 1 real page with any writing on it.

I even included some photos of cheeseburgers, cake, crack pipes, and marathon scenes to keep even you intrigued Blazey.

I have compassion for all.

11. Sorry, who is blazey and why does this nobody have such a big mouth? lol

12. Its handy to assist in the mass consumption of things.

13. I like that btw, in your post you hit two birds with one stone (Ashes and blanky)

I'm curious though, wasn't it anarchy who played a major part in your loss of VK?

14. -V- said it was him.

I say it was my fault. I never understood how I got VK in the first place TBH. Barely being on the right side of the TOU and being offensive most of the time was surely something they overlooked when they chose me.

But hey, being light blue was just...amazing.

15. Thou shalt not leave thy link upon the wall of thine oponent.

Thy time zone shall remain a mystery, even to thyself.

When thou is the OP, thou shalt use BB codes and effort to impress the classy forumers and put to shame the many people on the long long list of forum drivel.

16. Honestly, Willie, I'm not sure how you ever got VK either, but it's a shame to see that you lost it.

17. Ashes, you must make it kode that Willy cannot troll forums without a Rick-roll!

18. And so it is 

19. Thanks for the bump, and the laughs. I missed this one the first time around.

Sensible policies for a happier KAW.