THE KODE OF KAW

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by AshesOfEden, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Inactive for a year, I log on to see ashes still has breasts.

I am amazed.

2. All perfect..except ive refreshed my bl due to everyone being too small to bother with a couple times *Moonface*

3. When you have a witty thing to say but someone already beat you to it..

4. Can you be a dear and put one for "OSW" players that decide to EE then post in cc "I'm on OSW idc about EE, y'all wouldn't last a day in OSW".
    All while getting 8 actions and getting akoed all war... CoughtWet!!!

5. #15 what if I have 2 alts and 5 friends with 5 alts each :lol:

6. Sticky

(•ө•)♡

7. Awesome thread Ashes. Up there with some of your best from the past.
    I will respond to the ones of the 50 you gave, with a corresponding rank from 1-10, with 10 being the strongest agree with.

1) 8. So many post, only to be found active next week. Follow thorough with intent, even when in rage, or don't post.

3) 9. 90% of KAW is a catfish. Rare exceptions, but how will anyone really know.

6) 10. Just don't do it. HTE is invite only, or if already in clan, and someone offers to drop. Same for ZTA.

9) 10. SS. This used to be followed very well. Noobs now think it's ok to accuse, and not provide a SS to make an accurate claim. BS.

14) 4. Very helpful if you really want support.

26) 10. Not reading CA when logging on or joining a clan - Taboo.

29) 20 . Too many ppl 2 yrs old and BC. Yes, this is only Osman Rai lvl 10 BC*

33) 10. Just plain stupid to assn P1. It's steal and attack P1.

35) 10. 3rd party apps. Can't stress this enough. Some will say, "just don't post". A real KAW player shows respect when talking smack, apologizing, or general talk away from KAW. I want to extend to also include PM's. They are called Private Messages for a reason. Those that don't follow, get what they deserve.

8. Luckstar aka -mighty_warrior- farm yourself noob

9. If I may lmao at chocolate23 thread that doesn't exist, the one about asking for info on new lands.
    Anyway yeah good stuff

10. Hahaha! I absolutely love this.  Favorite thread in a long time. ️

11. Only lame thing is you still using bar codes when it's useless smh

12. Pinned you're sorry stats even tho you xtal lol pls make an amendment about this

13. His sorry stats? Hon, his stats are bigger than yours. Don't get all proud about pinning a hansel. 

14. Hmm pining spies in a hansel not a worthy achievement hmm ok lady ash you're a pro

15. 800k vs 46mil. Gotcha. 

16. You must be unaware of bfa lady ash