THE KODE OF KAW

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by AshesOfEden, Sep 19, 2016.

1. I swear the breed now a days disregard all aspects of build

2. @Clyde. Thanks for trying to derail this thread. Again, only shows your ignorance yet again. Grow up, and learn KAW please. You not get enough inc in your nf? Dis Chocolate23, really? Back on thread, thanks Ashes, and all who added to the thread content.

3. Perhaps if you didn't act like such an idiot I'd believe you have at least some - but you're a retard.. So.. I don't believe ya. SS or bs.

4. Lmao start osw for any reason y'all are noobs taking a game too seriously, learn to play it noobs

5. Amend this, Noobs like delta grow before you post

6. Clyde telling me to learn how to play... HA!! Trolling gone wrong.. 

7. Is this unicorn RP so many noobs saying my name at once? I love unicorns rp

8. As sad as this fact is to me, being small doesn't stop me seeing your **** posts :(

9. *deactivates lurk mode*
    "I heard unicorn RP?"

10. Superb thread Ashes!

11. There is never any exception or exemption to catfish. Women catfish as hotter women, I have seen this before and it's hilarious hen they get called on it

12. SS or bs^

13. Applesauce Approves

[​IMG]

14. I don't know Rikki..

Let's look at Arkosa..

Here's her online pic..

Here's her RL pic..

15. Is it bad that I only looked at the gifs?

16. Id be breaking another rule if I posted such ss

17. Here's a few moar..

. Keep CC clear in EE wars. We know you got KO'ed. Having you litter CC with your face saving excuses and accusations will only cause the team to lose more

. Size does not matter. It's what you do with it.

. Your build does not matter either. But it helps if you have alts of other builds to gang up on your enemy 

. Be mindful of the clan tag you've put on your banner when visiting or warring etc. You are representing the clan by wearing it.

. Money doesn't give you the right to be belligerent and boss people around. I know that's what happens in real life but damnit not in this classy game!

. Remember when blowing up a reset bomb brought mild satisfaction and a measure of revenge? Well back then the Kode was always have bombs in war

. Give mod's a break.. They're human too..

unless it's Acetown..

. HL L4 is a trap!!! Don't upgrade.. Save your gold

. Sure sign of an attention seeking garden instrument: By your third post, your statements no longer contain the topic of your argument, instead, they have degenerated into name calling and "come at me brah" and "you suck"

. Thy clan recruit ad in wc shall have fancy word art, color coordinated emoji's, use all 3 lines, state min CS, and promise unicorn RP, cookies, or bacon

. Terror strips are fun. Terror strips are what make people quit. You just have to keep doing a couple so that they have no gold left even for MP.

. I leave this with you as a Kode to check if you've gone off the rails in an argument..

18. This meme combined with 42 refutes all arguments.
    Also its probably my favorite movie quote of all time