THE MEMO

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __AnotherNoob__, Sep 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So let's see, complete derailment, loss of supporters, making you look stupid, making you rage, destroying your morale (claiming being bullied/picked on is proof for that), I think my job is done here.

WWKPD! well one would put you in your place, now sit little baby, and open up for the airplane.

2. IGCB, the strength of Jonas brother friendship rings is an strong and everlasting one. Do not smirch the good name of the Jonas.

3. It's a fact that drowsiness increases reaction time and responsiveness. I for one end up typing much slower than what I'm thinking and **** up all kinds due to slower reflexes. My vision becomes distorted and I have difficulties in seeing the keyboard.

While your "cognitive" functions might be the same, your body's reflexes are not.

4. You went from posting happy to crying and raging, sounds like a personal problem.

5. O'rly? eric.

6. I'm glad you think you 'put me in my place'.
    Whatever helps you get to sleep at night.

7. IGCB, I get no credit for any of that? Come on, I just completely ruined this kid.

8. I'm not gangin up..I asked her a simple question and she talked down to me!

9. Probably not arkst, I'm just trying to fit in

10. Trying to fit in... Not sure how to respond to that.

11. It was a joke, either ignore it or fake a laugh

12. Okay, a little Frank... But this stems from inside her. Her hatred for me is too great to put into context, unless, she's being tenderized by machines.

13. Three o clock in the morning is anti-climactic. Imma go smoke one and find some happier people to be around  I'm glad I could provide your 2AM entertainment.
    I don't know about you, but I had fun.

Until next time.....

14. Roch, nice tactics. Avoid the post and it'll go away. Very couragous of you.

Drgn, very true. I'm proud of you for knowing that  They fact that your bodies reactions and movements may become impaired this has nothing to do with post quality. I you can think it clearly, you can type it clearly.

I actually did a little experiment of my own a few weeks ago where I stayed awake for 91 hours straight and attempted to complete a 12 page essay. Lol. I wrote the essay almost exactly as I would have if I had gotten sleep during the 91 hours. The only aspect of the paper that was lacking in quality was the clearity in my hand writting :lol:

15. Don't tell me what to do. It takes a certain type of person to do that. :|

(sorry Orpheus but I kinda took that from our pm)

16. By the way, roch. Thanks for your time zone. 

17. Your stuffed animals won't help you, you delusional nitwit.

18. Also. I haven't been hit by a machine since my apology thread. I've honored my end of the cf. I've stayed out of their family business, and I don't intend to get involved anytime soon. Alison deserves, and has always deserved, whatever KotFE gives her. She was lucky enough to get a cf and she risked hitting a machine? Stupid, stupid, stupid.

So I don't know where you're getting this 'tenderized by machines' idea from.

Anyway. Bye now :)

19. By the way, frank. Thanks for my next upgrade. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.