THE MEMO

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __AnotherNoob__, Sep 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Without defense pot you're ass hole is open to the world. Imagery is on my side.

2. Wow I didn't know I was speaking to the forum legend who created WWKPD

3. He didn't creat it only support ;)

4.  The creator of WWKPD?!?! Holy ****!!

5. Lol KATRINADER CAME UP WITH THE IDEA FOR WWKPD get with the program

With no allies and all my gold in attack pots, I have nothing to lose, Frank.

6. Thank IGCB for the derail.

7. [​IMG]

Most of the time they're like: "it's better than yours"

8. KatarinaDer is worse than you, the second we start letting noobs feel safe in this game we get guys like Roch running their mouths.

9. Ty IGCB for the bat signal... Moving forward now!

[​IMG]

10. :lol: I was quiet until IGCB ganged up on me.
    If you don't want to help newbs then don't ***** when there's nothing if substance in AT. That's all I have to say.

11. Roch, you also have nothing to gain. At your size you make nothing on hitting and have too many attack pots to help you  attack and make nothing! 

12. Roch, one person cannot gang up on someone.

13. @ rochendil - have a milkshake, the world is a better place (see above for benefits)

[​IMG]

14. Omg I'm so sick of people differentiating newbs noobs nobs and what ever the **** else there is. Both are annoying, and new. The ideal new*** is someone who quietly hits EB until they have decent stats then make some reputation through war.

15. :lol: I make 250mil per unload. At my point in growth, that's a decent amount. I had allies, up until now, I had them bought and banked my gold.

16. Lol forumers chatting bull. I've never seen that before.. Coughrochcough

17. Weezus I hereby challenge you to a shuffle contest!!

[​IMG]

18. Pinky - get some milk and...
    [​IMG]
    Shake it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.