THE MEMO

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __AnotherNoob__, Sep 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. She just hasn't had her daily dose of machine tenderizing.

2. Actually pink has gotten nicer 0.0

TRUTH

3. Hey woah woah woah...

Drgn made me do it 

4. Well, Pinky. Maybe look at the way I'm being talked to! You agreed yourself these assholes breed noobs. (For the record, not these assholes specifically.)
    I tried keeping quiet and I tried the being nice thing. Sorry. I haven't tamed my inner ***** yet and I can only sit back and just take it for so long. I'm outspoken and opinionated. Sue me if you don't like it.

And IGCB :lol: yeah. I'm not even going to go into the fact that anyone who sees me post knows that normally I'm articulated and on point with my spelling.

5. I told you to stop ignoring me... 

[​IMG]

You have changed so much... I wonder what happened... So bitter now-a-days

6. Roch, you being what you think is outspoken is aside the point. You're still a noob, and always will be. Face the reality.

7. I was going to type out an explanation for you, Frankenstein. But then I remembered I'd promised you no more explanations! So I'm tired. I don't need to give you the details :D

8. Yeah I agree akrst ever since that bum hole closed :(

9. Roch, no you don't need to give me details. I know how the mind works in situations such as this. I know how you think in situations like this, on a basic level of course. I'm not a mind reader.

Have you ever experienced a strange shaking-like feeling when engaged in high tensity situations, even online such as in forums?

10. U are off topic young man ^

11. Roch! You have entered the twighlight zone! Plz remain calm come with me I will save u :lol:

12. Woo hoo! You guys can gang up on someone who just admitted they were sleepy! 10 brownie points to each of you :D

Don't tell me you've never accidentally sent a gibberish text or anything like that when you were half asleep. Don't tell me you can think just as clearly at 3AM as you can when you first wake up at 9AM, esp after you worked for 10 hours on your feet :lol: yupp yupp I'm sure you'd know what's going on in my brain so much better than me.

Twist, twist, twist my words
    Twist them all you want!
    You will never make me mad,
    Cause I'm just a **** ;)

13. I never called **** on your spelling, dumb ass. And maybe you can tame your inner ***** retard by making me a sandwhich.

14. Don't touch me perv

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.