THE MEMO

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __AnotherNoob__, Sep 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We aren't twisting your words. We're using them against you as you type them.

2. I have felt that many times before, frank. Most out of excitement and a few out f being dominated in an argument like when I challenged Zhuro not knowing it was him... But then again I was way out of my league not knowing the topic very much.

3. Cry Vulf more, Roch. You're talking ****, so I'm giving it back. QQ you ass fluff.

4. :lol: nice, trying to use something against someone who doesn't really care! Is it fun, arguing with a brick wall? You're never going to hurt me now :D I reached my I don't give a **** point. You're pixels on a damn screen.
    But oh :( those mean mean pixels just hurt my whittle feeler. That was the last one I had  Wahhh you're a terrible horrible pixel!

5. Let's totally gang up on Roch, when there's a bunch of us it's easy :D

6. Lol exactly Eric :D gang up on me. Y'all totally have the upper hand.

7. Roch - As I have already said, you being tired makes no difference. You still think the same.

As a matter of fact, I do think the same at 3am as I do at 9am.

IGCB is completely correct. I have not bent any of your words what so ever. I'm using proven facts, correct grammar, and concreite support to turn your own arguments around on you and expose, then use your flaws to make you look like a 10 year old uneducated kid who knows how to find big words on dictionary.com.

8. Someone explain the ganging up on roch? She makes quality threads I think she shows true promise.

9. You're the one posting random emoji like an aardvark trying to lick his own ass. You're the one crying about us internet pixels being "mean".

10. Think the same and function the same are not the same thing, Madame. That's my own fault for not being specific though.

I should shut my mouth though, before my burned out brain says something my awake brain winds up regretting.

11. Arkst - if you haven't noticed the last 10 pages you may want to see a doctor.

12. Arkst watch it or you'll get Ganged up on next

13. Idk. IGCB started it on page 5 actually. I was just defending myself at first, until other people started joining in. Then I stopped caring.

14. Well Arkst, I guess we've broken that promise, just like a Jonas Brothers purity ring.

15. My wall, 3 days ago. Seems like you're one the who got their panties in a bunch.

16. Thinking and functioning can be the same as well as seperate things. You think the same therefore your brain function the same, therefore thinking the same. It's a loop. Your functions are controlled by your thoughts, having one change dictates the other chang as well.

You talking psychology with me will only further your humiliation.

17. If you're asking yourself WWKPD, the answer is team up on Roch, such a noob forumer

18. No. That started in a thread, ass, when you attacked me when I said I had trouble getting my point across sometimes.
    You said 'what disability do you have? And don't even say dyslexia because its obvious your spelling is fine' blah blah blah. So I responded on your wall.

You responded back telling me I was a crap forumer and to leave.

Don't put this on me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.