Booty_Tickled

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -llVll---CAREBEAR---llVll-, Apr 29, 2013.

1. I got members hitting from iG now :roll: need help farming monster. ?? :roll:

2. Ok guys. Ill take right now 

3. Silver bullet your gonna jump in just cause you friends helping you out.? Lol.

4. No bro. I don't know these guys personally. I've been farming ladyboy for months on and off. 

5. Oh. Who's ladyboy?

6. Ladyboss /ladyboy. No worries. She's been an international massacre target before. She's not new. I don't need "friends" to farm

7. Silver bullet, can you do me a favor and wall
    --WILEY-- from IG, and tell her am perm silenced. :p thanks.

8. Like cynderstrike said on page 1 he really enjoys tacos... Ladyboy failed to bring good salsa therefore ruining our taco party....

9. Lol help farming you? Cause I'm constantly pinned and with 0 gold out right? Cause my spies are useless right ? WOW you're dumber than you appear lmao.
    And you picked your fights after I started hitting you, just for that reason. To claim you're fighting so much that you won't hit me . LOL just shut up and send some hits my way, not scouts. Especially when I'm at full bar.

10. Do i look like your secretary? 

11. Farming monster is receiving scout bombs?? he's got a badass on him!

12. And when have you been hitting, Besides when am asleep. :roll: How weird am getting inc. from iG. I don't appreciate you lieing either, am fighting 3 shittalkers ATM. Don't feel special. You give me the least inc, so your last of my worries.

13. Lol scout bombs would be 20 and up.
    I'm receiving 8 scouts max with 4 of those failed scouts lmao

14. He's a real gangster bro! Be carefull....

15. Farming monster shut up, you hit me 4 times , 2 fails. And your talking ****? You call that some inc in the last 3 days? Lol.

16. I think I'll back away from this thread... My spies aren't too strong... Wouldn't want scouts...

17. Lol I give you the least inc because every time I assassinate you it only takes 1 before you pin off EB or go DTW. And when I give you a FB I don't fail bro, I'm not you. I could show you my PM's and you ask me if I've contacted ANY iG family member.

18. That's all am gettin from him silverbullet. He can't assassinate me without mith on or fails  Now your facts get your sarcasm outta here.

19. At least not for help. Ohh and like I said, when I hit you I don't fail, and when I do you're fully mithed. So shut up and quit acting hard for forums. You're still a noob.