Booty_Tickled

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -llVll---CAREBEAR---llVll-, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Nah, I believe you. I don't know why the inc from iG. Your in WiG...Your farming me..iG members magically join..what a coincidence ..

2. There is no God but ALLAH and MUHAMMAD (saw) is the messenger of ALLAH

3. And LMAO I've never sent you a scout. EVER.

4. Lol your fighting 3 people lol. Don't cf so quickly this time.

5. Actin hard? Lol, you clearly made this thread to get some props. Am your "perm farm" and you suck at it. Only if photobucket didn't have remove the size option. I have a newsfeed full of fails .

6. Booty.. Can I point out the obvious? Your stats compared to his? And u find it funny that a Hansel needs pots and myth to hit a 8 mil Cs attack build? Honestly? U get a kick out of the obvious???

7. Erebus, show some inc. dumbass. Following the following the footsteps of the Op. you gave me more fails then him.

8. And why in hell would u scout him???

9. Lmao even on my last 6 hits I fail once. You want everyone to believe I fail when I'm at Full bar? FUNNY!

10. Show you some inc lol. You just said I hit you.

11. I'm just looking for tricks to use on my next osw... You seem to have mechanics down really good booty

12. Next war ill out in ca "all attack build scout bomb hansels NOW"

13. Btw your dtw.

14. Put not out 

15. Since am lieing. Why don't we go on that "third party app" so I can show you all my screenshots of noting but fails? Erebus you fail hard, I have no mith on and you failed 75% of those hits 

16. Lets go, I'll be glad to see the full fails. Lets all go, see who's wrong and who's right lmao

17. What's the room

18. I never denied that I failed some? Can you read?