Booty_Tickled

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -llVll---CAREBEAR---llVll-, Apr 29, 2013.

1. I have the damn SS. Whatever, no time for this. You wish to hit me, come at me. I have plenty of screenshots to back up my words. Haters are gonna hate. 

2. Still eating for room name to see booty

3. Waiting. Good lord autocorrect got worse lol

4. Looks like my fam is a little bored.

Time for target hunting 

5. Please cynder... Please 

6. I can't hit all of you, and for you new ones wanting to join in. Why don't you hit OP, or someone else? You think your badass for joining on farming me? I can careless. I'll never ceasefire. All of you can kiss my Mexican ass.

7. How rude...tear

8. Fails from KaW
    That's the group name.
    Lets go.

9. Hey booty, what if I said I could maybe get people to stop hitting you, and I challenge you to a 1v1? My villagers are bored

10. Hating on what. Before the Black Hand osw started you challenged me to a 1v1. As -F3ARLESS-. Because I dogged you when you cfed to Zaft :lol: in 5 hours. Then you asked for cf in the og v. wdgaf war right? After the war was over you were still ppsting in that thread?

11. I'd always take a 1v1. But it's a bunch of haters hitting the same dude. Lol, 4 people hit me. And brag about me being 0'd nice..

12. You dogged me? You didn't even do **** Erebus. I ceasefired for a completely reasonable reason. And against zaft, yeah they kicked my ass what about it?

13. Soon after asked for some cf as a worm? They kicked you too for pussying out from a 5v1? YOu ain't **** but a runner whose scared to take a few hits.

14. Stop with the 'haters' thing. No one cares about you enough to hate. You're being hit cuz you can't keep your mouth shut. Nate challenged you 1v1. Either accept and I'll make sure everyone else steps off, or keep victimizing yourself under the delusion that you didn't bring it on yourself.

15. Kicked me? Nah I left, and the worms are gonna get their **** taken care of soon enough. Give Me some hits. You just joining in with them. Inferring. With my 1V1. Your nobody to talk crap.

16. Go ahead cynder. :roll:

17. I will not CF, ill stop hitting until NATE gets the CF from booty but will continue after.

18. Cynder with the win 