beware. new kaw terrorist mafia is here

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Failed assassinations work better if you're burning his pots. He's constantly replenishing costing him lotta cash, Well depending how long he can keep it up. He makes what? 5 bill a day and that's if he's let open? I'd like to see how long he can keep buying pots at this rate.

People sadden me now a days. It's not even funny.

2. 5bil a day? That's an insult. I make that off one eb. While pinning devil. Btw nice strip. I'm still at max plunder

3. Enjoy couple of more days of max plunder :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. If u wanna play strips then u better not go to sleep

5. LOL just stripped you and you are still trying to scare me of stripping? Do you always talk **** like that??? :ugeek: :twisted: :lol:

6. Lol fail strip. U left me enough money to be at max plunder. But alright

7. Nice definition of fail strip noob, go buy some pots now, I wouldn't like u hitting potless :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

8. Lol i have a good amount of pots still. Its ok. You are acting bad ass and have accomplished nothing

9. I agree, I can't accomplish much hitting a noob like you, but guess I am enjoying :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

10. I just be a noob if u fail as much as u do

11. So you are a considering yourself a badass being able to attack successfully my 134k troop stats with your 1m troops stats? :shock:
    Or considering yourself a badass for being able to scout my 475k spy stats successfully? :shock:

You are a tough guy! bwahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. You're also forgetting steal, assassinate. You should read your newsfeed better. I mean. If u want me to post ss of them

13. I'm sorry, I forgot to mention earlier your "powerful" ability to pass steal and assa through a potless GH...ur the man! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. Without pots too. Hmm

15. Just sold my pots, so u can finally hit. Go nuts

16. It's good for you to sell pots, I advised you this long back, but you didn't listened then. :ugeek:
    But you are NOOBer than what I thought, maybe you can't read your news feed, go check, you got stripped & lost gold, that can't happen with fail hits :evil: :evil:

17. LOL barely lost any money.

18. Must be nice getting help for that, right?

19. [​IMG]

Yet u failed like a boss till u potted up

20. How are the mods letting this go when it's this far off topic.

Why don't you you guys just wall each other and tell us the story when it's done