beware. new kaw terrorist mafia is here

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Idk. He won't post on my wall. Would be better if he quit

2. why don't u stop reading this and poke ur head somewhere else?

3. Check my latest achievement noob, doesn't happen because of fails!
    Your dumb, you don't have to prove it again and again....

4. Corsair is right. This is a dumb slap fight that should be taken to walls or pm. Or you could just fight without trying to boast to the kaw community. Have some dignity

5. Well those steals weren't to me. Cuz i only receive.assn and attacks from u. Il respect forum. And let this thread die. Have fun little nooblet.

6. btw.

You're*

7. Define a dumb fight. Isn't the osw between Zaft & Apoc started because of a dumb reason, so making that osw dumb (as per your logic)? Just because small guys are warring, makes you judgmental so easily?

But anyway, I am tired talking to this dumb ****, so won't post in the thread again. I don't have anything to lose which this dumb **** cant understand. He probably unloaded on me for fun while I was trash talking with someone else, I hope he would have learned a couple of things from this 2 days fight.

Taking 6b out of him is really cheap, I should not use a great osw as an example. But just wanted to put my point across....

Thanks Penguin & Corsair....and good luck Alison, kick the terrorist mafia in his butt LOL

8. If ur aim is to start osw with my clan i can assure u that's a mistake

9. I never said dumb fight.